𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝙸𝚅

The seller had responded fast and we had just arrived at the house. I just wished that it would be a good one since I had been searching for so long.

"I was supposed to take this house down from the website since nobody seemed to buy it, but glad you are here. It's a pretty old one but it's neat and has working water and electricity. What do you guys think?" The woman asked after giving us a tour of the apartment.

"I can give you a 30 % discount." She suggested and smirked a little. I turned to look at Jeno who nodded at me in approval.

"We'll take it!" I exclaimed.

The woman and Jeno started talking about the house while I still couldn't believe that here I was, buying a whole damn apartment with someone who I swore I hated from the bottom of my heart four months ago. It felt crazy.

I was wandering around the apartment on my own, thinking where can we even get enough money. We had a place to live, yes, but we also needed to pay the bills, buy furniture, food and other reasonable stuff you need for living.

"Alright, I'm finished with the payment. We should go to the store to buy something to sleep on and other stuff we need for tonight and tomorrow. We don't need to buy everything now." Jeno woke me back to reality. I gave him an agreeing smile as an answer.

-

We had set up the queen-sized bed and I was just lying down when the older boy snuggled to me. I could tell he was already asleep and we hadn't even eaten dinner yet.

I was still wondering, how did I end up here. It still shocks me that here I am, cuddling with a boy I used to hate with my whole heart. And now I have bought a whole freaking apartment with him.

I ended up calling to our group chat, just to let them know I'm okay and not dead, since I haven't been that active.

"Jaemin! You haven't been responding to us for days, are you alright?" Donghyuck exclaimed as soon as he picked up the phone, the others joining right after him.

"I am but be more quiet please, Jeno's asleep." I tried to tell them as silently as I could, trying not to wake the sleeping boy.

"Aww!" Chenle cooed from the other side of the phone. I blushed a little. Thank god they weren't here to tease even more.

I told them to meet up tomorrow by a nearby park to explain everything. I said my bye and ended the call. Slowly and silently, I put my phone on the side of my pillow and wrapped my arms around Jeno, who was still in deep sleep, snuggled to my neck.

-

Eventually, I fell asleep too and woke up the next morning to Jeno tracing my face. When he realized I had woken up he quickly moved his hand and blushed a little.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked him, still half asleep. He just stared at me with his doe eyes.

"You're cute." He ignored my question and placed a small kiss on my cheek before getting up and leaving the room to the bathroom. He's so adorable I wanted to scream.

I got up and put on the closest hoodie I found. It wasn't mine though. I went to the kitchen with shorts and Jeno's hoodie on to make breakfast for us. It was nothing fancy since we hadn't bought too much of anything. Some eggs and toast with apple juice.

While I was making the eggs, I felt hands wrap around my waist from the back. Jeno pressed his head against my shoulder. I put my hands over his for a moment, but quickly got back to cooking because otherwise I would've overcooked the eggs.

"Let go for a second, I need to get the plates." I tried to move his hands away but he just squeezed me tighter.

"No."