5

The two made their way out of katsukis room and headed to the kitchen. Izuku glanced at the two and cleared his throat. "You making food?"

Katsuki gave him a glare. "Yes, and no, im not making you some nerd" he said and pulled out some food to start cooking. Emi popped herself up into the counter and snickered. "Make some for izuki you dumbass" she said and glared at the blond.

He rolled his eyes in response to her. "If theres any left you can have it" he mumbled glaring back at emi who sat there giving him an 'innocent' grin

Emi eyed the boy who was in the middle of preparing the food, her eyes gliding along his chest, that was still bare, not that it was the first time emi had seen katsuki shirtless, or even naked, but for some reason it was like she was finally reconsizing that her best friend was aCTually hot. Of course she knew but not like the way she did right how. Her eyes kept wandering, seeing little claw marks on his shoulders, feeling her face flush once again.

Not realising the boy she was gushing over had noticed her gaze and was now staring back at her with his beady red eyes, a smirk tugging the corner of his lip.

He moved over, putting his hands on her lower thighs, speading them enough to fit inbetween. Emi let out a tiny gasp. "Katsuki what are you doi-" she whispered, being cut off.

"Relax, im getting the plates" he whispered back reaching above her, letting a small laugh leave his mouth as he did, at her reaction. Emi narrowed her eyes on him. "You did that on purpose."

Katsuki backed up with three plates in his hands. "did what?" He said and glanced at her and what he was doing every few seconds.

Emi rolled her eyes and pressed her legs together. "I hope you choke on your food" she mumbled. Katsuki snickered at her and held up a plate, waiting for her to take it. She reached her hand up grabbing it along with the fork and took a bite.

Katsuki picked up his own and izukus, walking over to the slumbed boy on the couch and handed his plate. "Why are you so grouchy anyways?" He huffed taking a seat next to him.

Emi followed suit, making her way over to the two and squeezed herself in next to katsuki, him now being in the middle of the two.

"Me and uaraka are on a break.. which- isnt a big deal but it sucks"

"Forget i asked" the blond spoke. Emi smacked his leg slightly, glancing over at izuku. "I can imagine izuku, you two will feel better once your break is done" she said softly, giving him a slight smile.

Izuku returned the smile and dug into his food, feeling slightly more relieved.

Katsuki looked at emi and nudged her slightly. Emi wiped the corner of her mouth with her thumb, looking up at him. "..what?"

"Cant i look at you?"  he said and leaned forward to put his empty plate on the small table infront of the couch.

Emi finished the last bit of her food, humming slightly. "I would rather you didnt"  she said, putting her plate on top of katsukis and got up, taking both plates to the sink.

Izuku looked at katsuki and leaned forward. "Whats with you two today?" He whispered, making katsuki turn to him. "What do you mean?"

"You guys are like, so calm and casual" he said scrunching his noise up. "Its weird, you guys are usually more touchy and fighty and never stop talking to eachother. Its like the one time i see you interacting with someone whiLE laughing and shouting at the same time. But now your all casual and serious-"

"Deku shup your mumbling up, nothings different were just both hungover and shit" katsuki grumbled, getting up. "Emi come on" he said walking into his room.