Teenage dirtbag idea😻✌️

Teenage dirtbag. Inspired by an edit with the song "im just a teenaged dirtbag baby" I was watching edits of juicy lmao 💀✌️(poorly written cuz it's just an outline)

Y/n and juicy were in high school together. They are friends and a couple weeks later, juicy started making yt vids. (Mully and Eddie are in this as well. Mully = devil on juicys shoulder and Eddie = angel on his shoulder. Not literally lol) Over a short period of time, juicy begins becoming a douchbag to everybody. Mostly just for his vids. In his vids he's just a teenager doing dumb shit, like crashing cars, pranking people with horrible pranks. After some time, this kinda developed into his personality. So now he's being a dick to everyone off camera as well. Y/n grows tired of this and decides to confront juicy and break the friendship. It was hard for her because she was starting to crush on juicy. But she did and she confronts him with tears in her eyes. Juicy hears everything and realizes what's going on. He tries to keep her from leaving and apologizes but she still leaves (for now obvs). Juicy tries to move on from that friendship considering he was also starting to like her. Y/n struggles to forget about him.

THATS MY IDEA, so yeah. Comment weather you like it or not. Or don't. Whatever you want! 🙌