☆ 006 - ͙۪۪̥˚

real life + messages

it was a crispy evening when jules returned home, her heart still racing with the warmth of her date with william. the door clicked softly behind her, and she was met with the warm embrace of her living room. kaylee was perched on the couch, a knowing smile playing on her lips.

"jules!" kaylee exclaimed, her eyes twinkling with curiosity. "how was your date? spill all the details!" jules couldn't help but grin as she settled onto the couch beside her friend. she launched into the story of the evening, recounting the cozy café, the coffee, the sweet cinnamon roll, and, of course, the conversations that had flowed effortlessly. her words danced in the air, carrying the joy and connection she'd felt throughout the night. kaylee listened attentively, nodding, and chiming in with enthusiastic questions. she shared in the excitement of the evening, laughing and celebrating the budding connection between jules and william.

"but i don't know how i feel about him yet, like we just met." jules chimed in with, emphasizing the just. kaylee nodded with understanding. "i understand! other than william, are there an other boys you would like to tell me about?" kaylee wiggled her eyebrows. jules let out a slight chuckle. "actually there's this one guy, matthew. i bumped into him yesterday, and apologized and everything. he just walked straight past me without a word!" kaylee laughed but smiled knowingly at her friend.

"that's so random though! is he good looking at least?" kaylee asked some follow-up questions about the matthew guy. jules hesitated with her answer, smirking slightly. kaylee playfully hit her in the shoulder. "he is!" she said. jules rolled her eyes before agreeing with kaylee on that one. the two best friends continued to talk for hours, before it was time to go to sleep. it had been an eventful day with lots of memories, and jules was excited to see what boston had in store for her and her friend, kaylee, tomorrow.