P1

We all have friends that you think they keep secrets ... Well not for Jeon .
This becomes a twist when he meets 2 girls and a true love . But will his friends approve? Will they be by his side?

As it is Morning... As he open's his eye's , they sparkle like the stars shine in the sky. He then checks his phone to see the time . He notice's he's late for his work , he needed his first paycheck .
He puts on his desginer shoe's on with a little smirk on his face thinking he's always the best in everything. He walks out of the door , has a driver waiting for him outside his door. As he enters the car, he shows his white teeth brightly as it is.
* The driver reaches his work place after 10 minutes*
* He then finishes work at 11:30pm*
At first glance he takes few steps closer to his friend Mina who came from overseas, from London to South Korea just to meet him. He walks towards her and say's " Well you have changed alot", she then replies while looking into his eyes " well haven't you" and winked in a flirtious way.

They start to walk and he asks" sha'll we go to my house its my treat" , she then replied with " is there even a answer" she then laughed and walked with him proudly and held his hands. As they enter the room , Jeon Pushes her against the wall and in every little second , she moans, saying " Just do it " . He then grab's her from her ass and pushes her onto him , he lifts her to the bathroom and turns on the hot water that is filling the bathroom with hot air , condensing against the mirrors. While after that, he asked her if she was ready or not . Mina replied with " always "
*they rush to bed thinking it would be ok*
He asked " do you want strawberry or raspberry extract "
She replied " what about banana? "
He said " sure i have any flavours and im sure my orginal flavour is best " he then winked .
She grabbed him by his tie and pulled him closer so close that she felt his breathe , breathing on her neck. She pushes him onto the rosey bed..as she walks near him . He tells her " go to sleep" 
"Why?!" She said. He then just walked to the bed and slept .
.......
Next morning , Mina opened her eyes slowly as she looks right beside her he was gone , leaving a note behind saying ' sorry mina but this is my desire to sleep with any women' , meanwhile hes spying on her . She grasphed and was so shocked she had fainted . A few minutes later she woke up and the letter dissapeared .

Soon to be continued