News of my parent's death

I greeted the triples politely and went inside the home.

My two younger brothers, 10th brother and 11th brother greeted me in the living room. My 11th brother was clingy and sat too close to me.

I didn't mind it. Of all the brothers, he was my favourite and he is just friendly to everyone. My 10th brother is an introvert and only thing he was best at is reading. I am not that close with him.

But I still didn't see my parents. In the living room, there were twins, triples, 9th brother, 3rd brother.

Not withholding my curiosity, I asked where my parents were. They all are looking at me with concern.

Finally, my 3rd brother broke the news that my parents were dead 3 years ago. I was in a coma for 3 years.

I was in tears. They might not be the best parents but they were the only people who were good to me.

I cried and sobbed while gagging. My brothers went silent and looked at me with blank expressions.

I don't know why they have that face but I cleared up my tears.

My 4th brother told me to rest up in my room he prepared and sleep. He will call me down when it is time for the dinner. I agreed and went up to the room.

The room was simple and modern. I just slept myself to sleep as I was tired from the journey and shock of the news.

Soon it was night. I woke up and was not tired anymore. I am feeling somewhat dull. If my sadist 2nd brother were here, I would feel something I guess. That's how numb my heart is right now that I didn't mind some torture.

I walked down the stairs and saw that my 2nd brother was there. It wasn't long ago I was thinking of him and here he was.

He came back from the company I guess. I was told my 1st brother became the president and my 2nd brother vice-president. He should have came along with the 1st brother.

He smiled at me and waved me to come near him. I went and sat beside him.

He stroked my eyes, " I heard you cried when you got to know that our parents were dead. I guess you weren't completely indifferent to this family. Don't feel so bad, this 2nd brother will make sure you won't be reminiscencing that for long "

I stood silent and didn't reply anything. I was feeling little surprised by his touch. The area he touched feels little hot.

Just then, 1st brother came from the kitchen and hugged me. I was caught off-guard. He stayed like that for a while.

" Sorry I couldn't visit you sooner. You were in coma. I had some company work to take care of. I made some dinner for all. Yours is little different since you just woke up from coma "

I was touched by my 1st brother's words. I nodded and told him thanks.

All the brothers gathered at the table and started eating food. My food was different. I was in good shape even though I was coma for 3 years.

They must have taken good care of my body and my head isn't hurt much since I can remember everything.

I asked my 1st brother about my body condition.

He smiled at me intently and told me all the brothers took turns to take care of my body. They didn't allow nurse to do much apart from medical things.

I felt little shy. To keep my emotions in check, I just focused on just eating. They too continued eating food.

I completed my food hurriedly and went upto my room before they could finish it.

My brothers just looked at me and didn't stop me.

But after I was in my room, I started feeling little strange.

- In the dining room, all the brothers were looking at each other.

1st brother: He ate all that food unsuspectingly. How cute...

All other brothers: right! Can't wait to meet him now.

==To be continued.