☆ 008 - ͙۪۪̥˚

real life + messages

˗ˏˋ song recommendation ; beauty and a beat by justin bieber, nicki minaj 'ˎ˗

the plan was to leave, but the energetic beats of 'beauty and a beat' filled the air and jules and nick couldn't resist the call of the catchy tune, and they spontaneously began to swing along to the great melody. nick sang the lyrics to himself and jules smiled at him.

it was so much fun with smiles exchanged. it was such a pure moment with her new close friend. even though she hadn't known nick for long at all, she felt safe around him. he was the kind of person to get along with anyone, even if you'd know each other for three hours, or three years.

with every lyric and every laugh, they found the magic in the music and the bond of their friendship. nick and jules, breathless and grinning, leaned back onto nick's bed as the song came to an end. the room was filled with laughter. nick turned to jules, still chuckling, and said, "that was literally so much fun, but i think i'm dying."

jules laughed at her close friend, agreeing with him before relaxing into his soft bedsheets. they talked for a bit, chuckling slightly when the other said something unexpected. it was this kind of friendship jules had been looking for. someone that doesn't judge her for being herself, and can let go and just scream at the top of their lungs, still having so much fun. nick was that type of friend, and she was so happy for him. jules would make sure to spend a lot of time with him, since he makes her so happy.

after many exciting and joyful hours at the triplets house, it was time for her to head home. it was getting late and she wanted to get home and relax a bit. "thank you so much for letting me come over, it was seriously so much fun!" jules said, putting on her jacket and scarf. "no problem, it really was! i'll text you later!" he said, embracing the girl. she was jut about to turn around and head out, before someone interrupted her.

"wait are you walking home?" matt spoke, letting his eyes fall on the girl. jules turned around and looked at the boy. "yeah, why?" she questioned. matthew rolled his eyes, before going to grab his shoes. "you're not walking alone in the dark. and it's like freezing. i'll drive you."

"what? no. matthew. put your fucking shoes back. i'll be fine!" she said, not wanting spend any extra time with him. he groaned at her stubbornness, but finally surrendered. even though he hated her with his entire heart, he didn't want her to die. the girl smiled reassuringly at nick, before opening the door and leaving the two brothers alone. matt's eyes followed her, until she passed the corner. nick broke the silence that had built up.