☆ 013 - ͙۪۪̥˚

real life + messages

it was thursday, and almost fall break. it had now been almost a week since the party, and matthew constantly got weird looks in school because of the bruises and scars on his face. jules didn't really care though, she focused on school, making sure to keep up her good grades. 

the blonde girl was sat in the study hall, calculating a few numbers and finishing their essay that was due to later today. she heard footsteps approach her, and then arms around her waist. jules turned around, seeing her boyfriend. so that happened. last sunday he went to the girl's house, and finally asked her to be his girlfriend. "hi, what are you doing?" he said, glancing over to the girl's paper as she turned around to face the essay. "i'm finishing my essay." jules spoke with his arms still around her waist. the pair talked for a bit, before william's friends walked past, and he hurried away from the girl, waving a quick goodbye. she frowned slightly, but decided to ignore it.

she checked the time, and got up when she realized that her next period started in three minutes. jules put the essay and the calculator into her locker before locking up and walking to the classroom where the lesson would be. she walked into the classroom, as the class settled down. jules hurried to her seat, paying attention on ms. smith who stood in front of the whiteboard.

after a long day, they only had one class left and it was english class. they would submit our essays and if they were finished with that, it was okay for them to finish school early. jules pulled out her essay, immediately starting to work on the last few lines. she wanted it to be perfect, since she had an A in english and wanted to keep it like that.

she scribbled down the last words, before reading through it quickly. jules got up, walked up to ms. smith and submitted it. "thank you ms field, have a nice evening" the teacher said, gesturing at the door, showing that it was okay for her to leave. the girl smiled, and walked out of the classroom, pulling out her phone to text nick.

i just finished school

y'all wanna hang tonight??

nick!!