Cover

This is my first ever story, so please don't hate. Also, I would like to explain the cover of this story. Ok, so at the top left corner are some words. Those words are a poem that says, "I would rather have you than a million bucks, or a mansion, no matter how deluxe. I think we make a perfect match, together we can withstand any scratch." That poem represents Leo, since he likes writing poetry. The poem is written by him for Amanda. Next to the poem, at the top right corner, is a drum set. That drum set represents Amanda, since she loves playing the drums. Under the poem, is a picture of a person helping another person. That picture represents Rory, since she helps people out a lot. The picture next to Rory's is a star. The star represents Jake, since he is an international superstar. Under Rory's picture is a pen and a blank notebook. That picture represents Tara, since she is a writer and loves to write. The picture next to Tara's is a doctor sign. The doctor sign represents David, since he wants to be a doctor and he will be in the future. Basically, the pictures are just the normal things in each of their lives. I didn't include Connor or Grace in the cover because there is no space.