I'm Leaving (Full Story)

You are now 3rd Year Highschool and a you guys have a new classmate named Liam.

You don't like him because you thought his birthmark is annoying and he's really famous so you hate him..

Teacher : I'm gonna arrange seats. This is for front row. Harry , Cher , Niall , Eleanor and Louis. This is for second row. Zayn , Nikki , Liam and Y/N .

Y/N : What? I'm gonna sit with mr. birthmark?

Liam : Why da hell you call me mr. birthmark? Your attitude sucks.

Y/N : Well, your attitude sucks too.

Teacher : Will you 2 stop fighting please? And if you don't stop fighting i'll put you guys up in an alone row. You two only.

So you guys shut up because you guys don't want to be putted up in an alone row. 

It's June 21 , 2013 and you know your seats are permanent for the rest of the whole year.

While you are on your seat, Liam and his friends are noisy.

Liam : Well, on January, I'll be leaving to London so i'm afraid I can't be here on graduation.

Y/N : Will you guys shut up? And please, move to London now, I dont wanna see your face.

Liam : Just you wait, Y/N. I cant leave now. If only I can I will.

 It's been 2 months, hoping our seats will be rearranged but i guess no.

Teacher : We'll have an activity called Love and Hate. Fold it lengthwise, Left side is for love and right side is for hate. If you're done, you have to read it for the whole class.

Liam finished it and you are sure that its you for the hate.

Liam : For my love, it is Y/N . She does'nt know I love her for all these days, But I guess she knows it now and I'm happy i am always beside her. I love to be called " Mr Birthmark " , i find her cute when she says that. Afterall , I never hated you. I'm inlove with you Y/N.

When Liam gets back to his seat, you hugged him and erased Liam to your hate and putted him on the love instead.

Liam : I wanna be your boyfriend, if you can let me. 

Y/N : Sure but lots of girls love you, what if they'll hit me hates?

Liam : I'll protect you , of course. If they want to hit you hates, they hit me first *smiles*

Y/N : Thanks alot Liam *kissed Liam* 

You guys really love each other always hangout each other .

One time, you left Liam and buy him a drink at the canteen then a girl holds his hand very tight .

Girl : Hey Liam, I am your number 1 fan , but your girlfriend doesnt seem to be a fan of yours since then. So you should hangout with me instead.

Liam : No, she'll come back here any second.

The girl holds him tight and never let Liam go.

Girl : I dont care. I love you and i need your love back. I have to be ur girlfriend 

Then kisses Liam so long and Liam can't let go.

Until you saw them kissing, the drink fell and you ran crying to your bestfriend and hugged her.

Y/N : I should've never trusted him, I should've written him to my hate. I knew it, she couldn't resist women.

BFF : Well, one of the problems while dating a hearthrob. I never dated a hearthrob.

Y/N : You're right. I'll never date hearthrobs.

BFF : Now you've dated one, you should be tough.

Y/N : Ok . I'll be tough

You ran to Liam smiling.

Liam : Y/N !  Don't be angry to me ! I'll explain what happened.

Y/N : You dont need to explain, and im not angry. Im glad you are enjoying, Take a picture of me. 

*Liam with a thinking face while takes you a picture*

Y/N : Keep it, so you can have a picture of your ex-girlfriend *walks away*

Liam : WHAT?! Ex-gf? Wait ! Y/N I love you!

Y/N : Oh yeah? Kick My ass ! Im super tired of your words.

You forgot to unfriend Liam in your facebook .

(December 31) 

Things are getting worse, his status on facebook is "In A Relationship "  But you don't know he hasn't opened facebook since you guys broke up so he haven't changed his status.

January 27 (Day of Leaving)

You misclicked his facebook, his profile picture is you with him and his cover photo is you, his status is " I love you , I miss you Y/N . That girl only stole a kiss from me. She never let me go, I hope you'll read this " 

You remembered, this is the day Liam has to leave. 

You ran to the airport , you asked a staff about the plane leaving to London and...

Sadly, The plane left. You sat down and cried.

As you go home, you updated a status, 

Y/N : Hoping you'll come back, I miss you. I forgive you now. I guess I am too late @Liam Payne ..

Well, You and Liam never talked since then... Until your mother announced that you'll go to London alone to study in a school.

You knew that Liam's studying there too, so you get excited.

As you find Liam, Liam is kissing with another girl. It doesnt look like that its just a stolen kiss so your heart's broken.

You still got Liam's number, you texted him.

Y/N : Hi, do you still remember me?

Liam : Ahh, No? Sorry?

Y/N : Ah, sorry for interrupting your kiss with a beautiful girl. I guess you really dont remember me. I used to be the girl you kissed like that before.

Liam : Ah, My ex-girlfriend, but i dont remember your name? Sorry?

Y/N : Its fine, you know it hurts.

Liam : Please delete my number. You are now a stranger to me.

You cried as you delete his number, you deleted all of your pictures too.

You acted that your name is Candylle ..

Y/N : Hi , I guess youre Liam? My name's Candylle.

Liam : Hi Candylle. You look a lot like my ex-girlfriend Y/N .. Well I plan to move back to US and throw a surprise party for her. I just tricked her about that I dont love her anymore.

Y/N : You love her but what about the girl you kissed?

Liam : Actually, that is just a stolen kiss. My friends said that it doesnt looks like a stolen but she hold my shoulders to make it not a stolen kiss.

Y/N : I have to confess, I'm not Candylle. I am really Y/N . I planned to go here for you.

You and Liam kissed as you are together again.

You married each other. Niall , Harry , Louis and Zayn, Liam's bestfriends is all uncles. He named your 4 boys children named : Niall , Harry , Louis and Zayn ..

THE END !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!