Chapter 5

Charlotte's Pov

As I woke up to the sun beaming onto my face, and then I remembered my night last night with Alex.

After last night with Alex, it was definitely one of the best nights in my life.

As I looked around my room, I saw Alex's jumper laying on my love seat.

Wait, Alex's jumper.

I forgot that I was cold last night, and she gave me her jumper.

I got up from my bed, then put my slippers on, and I felt a bit cold, so I walked over to my love seat and picked up Alex's jumper, and put it on.

I walked out of my room, and I was too busy on my phone that I didn't see my sister in front of me.

"Bri move" I say trying to get past her to go down the stairs "no where were you last night, you came home late and who's jumper is that" Brianna asks me, how did she even know I was home late, she should have been in bed.

"How did you hear me? You should have been in bed," I say. "It's not a school night, so I'm allowed up later," she says with a sassy voice.

"Do you not have, tap dancing or ballet" I ask "no, because I already went" she says sticking her tongue out "anyways who's jumper is this, is it Javier" she says with excitement.

"No" I say with a kind of a discussed look on my face, "wait did you break up with him" she asks, every since I started dating Javier my sister has like been all over him, she's probably in love with him to be honest.

"No, it's not his," I say, trying to get past. "Just tell me who it is," she said, then started whining "omg ok it's Alex's."

"Ou Alex, is he cute? Is he hot or even sexy?"

"Alex is a she, just because the name is Alex doesn't mean it's a man," I say with an annoyed tone.

"Ok, jezz, I was just saying, no need to have hissy fit," she says, then walking away.

I walk down the stairs and see Mum, Dad, and Oliver.

"Morning sweetheart," dad says to me as I go over to our chef and ask him to make me pancakes, then I walk back over to the table.

I sit down on a chair, and my head falls onto the table.

"Have a long night," Oliver asks me as he looks through the newspaper like an old man.

"Shut up, I'm tired," I say, but then mum gets into the conversation.

"What do you mean by that, Oliver?" Mum asks. Wait, did Oliver know that I went out with Alex last night.

"Charlotte came home last night late, with a girl, I don't know who, so Char, who's this lady?" Oliver finishes with a smirk.

I slam my head on the table and groan "a girl Charlotte" mum asks with discus?.

"Who's this girl, Charlotte?" dad asks, and my heart starts beating fast.

"Oh, it's Alex," I say, and my dad's face lights up "oh Alex, will she and her family be going tonight?" dad asks with a smile coming to his face.

"She said she'll ask her parents today. Something important came up yesterday, so she couldn't ask," I say, then Gordan hands me my pancakes.

"I'm sorry, but I never heard of this," Mum says, butting into the conversation. "The new family that moved in not that far down the street the Blackwell's," dad says.

"Mum remember that girl we seen in the shop the other day, that is the daughter Alex isn't Char" Oliver asks me "I don't know I wasn't with you" "black hair, near like 6 foot, muscular build" Oliver finishes.