RIP

The moonlight was glooming in sparkles anymore. The thirst for it struck like lightning in people's hearts. The main description of nature's beauty was no more in the vault of heaven. What happened in the house of Paxton yet he lived and existed in the surrounding? Can a corpse be escorted to the grave yet there is a  to pull her from the lion's den. Bailey was no more.

Such a terrible which was unexpected in the house of Paxton. Death is no man's favourite. Apart from that, what was also surprising about this case? No bad omen stroke the place nor an owl howling all night long
. It meant it was under control of a human being, nothing else can make a successful clue. How can the head of the house let something like this to happen in his presence?

There is no use of crying even though they had to because the way to grief is to heal. But as for the one's that loved Bailey Sincerely, tears showed paths and secret mazes to the source of pain and where it actually place.
Gathered man in fedoras were holding the brown wooden casket from Bailey's bedroom. Silently marched like soldiers as if they were to burry someone who was one of them.

They silently marched until they reached the place of destination. By the look of the place indeed she was honored. Or was she? How can a funeral be so good looking to the point where everyone will be served cake. It seemed like a celebration. Everyone dressed in black and gold. That was the dress code. But it's strange. Isn't a funeral supposed to be only black. Where does the gold come from? It might be because the culture of things have changed through out the years. Or this is how things are done at Victoria's house, mansion, or whatever.
The first speech was given by her : the woman of the house.

"Greetings to everyone here and thank you for coming and for sending condolences. It really means a lot to the family through this hard times."

Then in the middle of the speech something in the world of humans and the rest of creatures that was shocking there appeared. unicorns with dog tails, out of nowhere. Slitting and rubbing their necks against the decorations on the tent poles. The next moment, a voice chanted from the sky
" Up, Up "

" UP, Wake up! Bailey, wake up already. It's time to go to school you are going to be late."

She aroused futigely on her bed with red blushed under her eyes. It looks like she didn't have a good sleep at all.

" you seemed to be having a bad dream. The moment, I got into your room, you have been shouting, don't kill me, kill me. Are you a crazy maniac or are you learning to be one. You are just so dramatic."

AT this moment Bailey didn't care about Chloe s words of swords. She began to recall the moment she was caught by her mother in the forbidden room but her mind refused to give her insights of the moment she enter her room. What actually happens. In the midst of the whole chaos her heart didn't stop generating fear. Her hands constantly shivered when she tried to make her bed. Totally not aware that she is waisting more time.

Her main  worry was how is going to face everything and everybody after that whole traumatic incident. What if she faints again in class. Will she now be considered as the attention of the class. She honestly can't afford another kind of humiliation, especially from her collegeues.

And also from the letter she had found in that room, she was filled with gratitude that indeed she found the message even though she had no idea what it was all about. For her it felt like it meant being in different realm which she hasn't been in before in her life.

This is too much for the emotionally diseased Bailey to actually face. A total torture. So she decided she is not going to school that day until her whole body and mind process what was actually going on.

Her mindfulness helped her escape from those emotions. She was now able to dress herself and pretend like she was going to school yet she knew eveywell that she was up to going to a cafe nearer to he school. Stay there all they long and wait for the school to out, so she can join the crowd into the road to going to their homes.

Instead she did the same thing she actually planed. But Chloe didn't bother asking where was she all along. The big sister assumed she didn't see here or didn't mind that she entered in class... Or even in the school campus. The was a great fortune for Bailey because it meant trouble at all.

They both went home. When The little one kept on asking questions about school, Bailey didn't even answer even one. She acted like she was very annoyed so that she doesn't add any suspicions. It seemed mommy's princess would say utter every wrong detail about her.

They both had to walk their journey to their home in silence. The yosemite the only one that spoke. The question is where they listen. What if it uttered a very important message to both of the them.

They then arrived home safely. The moment they stepped into their home. Their father was there. Bailey felt relieved in her soul. She is indeed going to spend the rest of the day in peace without any treats or aching words

As she struggled to catch her breath, a sudden wave of relief washed over her, filling her soul with a sense of calm and tranquility. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, feeling the cool air fill her lungs and soothe her racing heart. The weight of the world seemed to lift off her shoulders, as she savored this moment of respite and allowed herself to simply be.

"Bailey!"
" Yes papa"
His tone was the one of when he is in anger. But Bailey ignored it. She told her mind that it was  not meant for  her.

"Why weren't you at school today. What were you doing the whole day?