46.

After arriving home...

" Why had you drink this much .. do wanna die early..??.." yg mumbled while placing jimin' s head on pillow .. and after that yg moves towards jimin' s feet to remove his shoes ..

" you are very careless about yourself.." yg said after removing his shoes and shocks...and squeeze jm's cheeks .. who is looking very adorable in his white sweatshirt ..

" You know.. I died to see you .. in that fucking busy 4 days .. every second I miss you.. i missed your red cheeks,sounds of your breathing , plumpy lips, messy hairs ... Just everything about you ." Yg explained everything while touching specific parts of him...

" I wanna kiss you , badly...but it' s not ok.. if I do this now.. that's be looking like not good .. afterall I'm your professor.. i don't wanna be a evil roll model.." yg whispered into jm's ear while you touching his lips....

" Really.... huh??.." jm asked with barely opened eyes...

" Jimin.." yg shouting and his heart stopped beating when he realised jimin heard everything...

" Don't tensed.." jm said and catching yg ..who is about to fall on ground.. but unknowingly yg is hovering over him..

" Move ..you are very heavy..." Jm trying to push him away from ownself...

" Oo.. sorry.. i have to go.. good night..." Yg said while hurry towards room gate ..

" Seriously..." Jm quickly gets up from bed and standing infront of gate ...

" Jimin.. you should sleep.. you are still hungover.." yg said and moving him little away from gate ...

" Really.. are you sure.. you don't want anything else..??.." jm asked while raising own eyebrow..but with in nanosecond he found ownself on bed..

" Don't turn me on.. I warn you... then things gonna out of your control.." yg said after throwing jm on bed and hovering over him..

" Tell me .. who started this ...??.." jm asked while looking straight into yg's eyes.. jm's eyes clearly told yg .. that he was also missed you...

" I thought you slept... " Yg said ..

" Just thought it in the same way as before  ... and do that shit you said about..." Jm's words cracked and tears are clearly shown in his eyes...

" I miss you .. very much .." yg said before kissing him.. and starts kissing him hugerily without even a single breath...and got all taste of the alcohol..

" Admit it .. you missed me .." yg asked after a long kiss .. and breathing heavily.

" Who says... this is for your hardwork.. because you taught me that damn difficult subject...." Jm replied and avoid making eye contact with him...

" Huh..??.. that was like this..huh..??... Sorry i thought it wrong.. ok.. " yg said and goes back to own room with long face ...

" Did I spoke something wrong..??.. oo my head..." Jm screamed in headache and putting own head in pillow and trying to fallen asleep...

" I think he is mad at me .. for this.. but ..why i agreed him to that kiss .. that was all I want to..??.. i think I missed his every touch .. but was that long face for .. is he not happy.. ??.. to see me ..." Jm mumbled to ownself before closing own eyes with mind full with confused feelings...

_________________________________________

Stay tuned...