Chapter 7 Mimzy grand return

There is a lot of difference ever since the Extermination as there is out of control VoxTek technology going completely haywire not to mention the blackout as well as lights flicker on and off.As there also a power vacuum ever since the television Overlord didn't survived that Extermination. Not to mention with Valentino's out of control temper tantrum becoming worse by the second.So there was a lot of discord going on as that was the nicest way to put it as those that belong to the media overlord are now free but continue to go to the V tower out of habit.

It couldn't be helped honestly not to mention that even Velvette couldn't even get the Valentino since his tantrums have gotten so out of control.There is so much is happening in pentagram city as there was also a lot of turf wars after the Extermination especially what happened with the television Overlord.

So there is a lot of riots, wanting to claim what once belong to the television demon as there is the fact that what happened to the angelic security now that Vox is now gone.But that is not what the princess and the former exorcist came into Pentagram city for as there was some questions that needed answers.

Because Rosie couldn't give out the exact answers, but the cannibal overload suggested going to Mimzy.It made sense because out of everyone knows the Radio Demon the longest is the dancer as there was a lot of anarchy happening in Pentagram city.With the sounds of explosions coming from anywhere as there is a huge group of sinners wanting to take the territory that once belong to the television demon.

There is some explosives and other weaponry as well as there was another group that wants to have the same territory.Then a a battle soon came as they were trying to destroy each other.As Charlie along with Vaggie didn't stay that long as they needed to find Mimzy and get some answers.After a long while for searching around in many different clubs, there wasn't any sign of the dancer that brought the lone sharks to the hotel.

It was starting to get exhausting as there was a lot of destruction happening.But there was no way that turning around is an option because whatever it's bothering the Radio Demon is starting to get on everybody's nerves.Soon enough there was one last club to go to as Charlie hope that Mimzy will be there as the day was very exhausting as there was a lot of out of control chaos.

"Are you sure that she'll be here Charlie we've checked every other clubs here in Pentagram city."

" She just has to be here Vaggie it's the only way we'll ever get answers as to what exactly is bothering Alastor."

The club has the colours of purple and green as the pattern for the walls seem to be bad of a disco floor and many different variations of the colour purple.There is also some signs for the club promoting it in the exact same colours including that there was a sign for the club as above the sign is another unique pattern. In the exact same colors, of course as this pattern look like to be some kind of twisted version of a tree. As there are some neon lights there for the club as many Sinners are going in there to have a great time.

As Charlie is hesitant because normally Valentino would be here but then again he hasn't been spotted anywhere since the news about what happened to Vox

As Charlie is hesitant because normally Valentino would be here but then again he hasn't been spotted anywhere since the news about what happened to Vox. So maybe the princess can take this as an opportunity to see what exactly goes on in these types of clubs and to perhaps find Mimzy.As then Charlie soon entered along with her girlfriend as the place had everything that she knew what a club like this has luckily the moth wasn't anywhere to be spotted so that was good news.

But that isn't the main focus here as there as Mimzy has to be here anywhere this club. As there was a bunch of lights happening in this club as well as the former exorcist is trying to navigate. Though it was difficult with clubs like this it was always so loud having music all the way up to the max. Not to mention the activities that this type of club does.

Soon after more Sinners arrived to enjoy themselves as Charlie with Vaggie continued to look for Mimzy. As it was starting to become crowded, almost coming, overwhelmed by everything a familiar pair of hands took the princess and her girlfriend to some quiet part of the club. As Charlie and the former Exorcist recognize those hands to be Mimzy.

" I didn't think I would ever see you guys here. Sorry about grabbing you guys by the way, it was the only way to get the both of you to come over here so that we can talk. Also sorry about the whole loan sharks thing.That is my bad honestly. But anyways, what brings you guys here?Also where the heck is Alastor I haven't seen him around in a couple of days when the extermination ended."

" That's why we're here Mimzy we went to Rosie about this, but she told us to come to you since you know the radio demon so well. Especially after what happened with Vox. He's been playing his jazz music so loud lately only coming out to have to see how the hotel is doing not to mention reminisce about them. I don't know who them is as well as messing about his rival too."

"Oh........ I should've known he would do this. Why don't you and your girlfriend come with me and I'll explain everything. Honestly, I don't blame him for not telling you guys about this. It's something personal, but I suppose you guys were bound to know eventually."

After following Mimzy to somewhere more private as nobody will hear about this, as the room was kept locked, shut as further inspections of the surroundings.This room had the appearance a 90s style dress up broom for dances and performers back in that decade.When Charlie sat down along with her girlfriend. The dancer soon came up and sat down on a chair on the opposite side of the table.

" Are you going to tell us what's bothering him because he's been getting on everybody's nerves at the hotel."

" Watch it will you! This is personal for him. It's bad enough that you guys don't think he has any compassion but even worse when you guys think he's just doing it to get on everybody's nerves with his antics. There's a reason why he acts the way he does right now."

" Sorry about that, Mimzy.Vaggie is just a bit on edge since the jazz music has been going on nonstop as of lately. Anyways mind telling us what's bothering Alastor because it's obviously connected for some reason, especially with the television Overlord."

" Yeah believe it or not Alastor and Vox knew each other a very long time ago, even before I knew them. But it wasn't just them. There was something else you see Alastor had a sibling in that friend group a long time ago in New Orleans. This was a very long time ago, but I suppose I should tell you guys what happened."

As Mimzy soon began to explain everything to the princess and the former Exorcist, unaware that a shadow with a familiar resemblance to the radio demon is there.As it soon we turned to the hotel to inform Alastor what exactly is happening there as the radio demon is making his way there as it was clear that he was not happy with Charlie and Vaggie snooping about his past.

As doesn't want his past to be exposed like that it was only for him to tell, but then again it wasn't like he was going to tell it only made sense why they went to Mimzy and the first place.But Alastor it's on his way there and he was going to give out a explanation as to why he doesn't want to talk about his past.

It is personal after all very personal. Especially when it comes about his sibling they were always very nice and had their mother's personality.How he messed Ridley much along with mother as well. But he knows that they are with her in heaven and made sense. They were always the sweetest out of the family besides from mother.

They had a heart of gold if you will he knows that they are with her right now as he didn't want anyone to know about them, especially after what happened with Vox. They were best friends with him as he was going to make sure that they don't know about Ridley. That is a promise he will keep. Especially how they passed. It was brutal. Ridley didn't deserve that. But for now he has focussing on getting there before anybody knows about this.