Chapter 38

When Jungkook went downstairs to check on the rest of the team he has and Taehyung, he was greeted by Jimin immediately.

"Jungkook! Good morning." He said with the usual cheerful smile, as if not caring that they have a new company with them.

"Seokjin won't be able to go to school today. He's not feeling well." He said.

Taehyung reacted with a smirk and a low "tch". Jungkook looked at him but did not bother to get his mood destroyed by him.

"I see. Would you need me to buy anything for him?" Jimin asked.

"No need. I already gave him his medicine." Jungkook said.

"You did?" Jimin asked, knowing that Jungkook do not know how to deal with fever. "I will check on him." Jimin said and was about to go upstairs when Jungkook stopped him.

"Stop." Jungkook said and Jimin stopped his foot for another step. "He is fine." He said again.

"I just need to---"

"I said no need. He is fine." Jungkook said again.

"If you don't want to find him naked and probably with a plug inside his butt, you better listen to your boss." Taehyung said then picked up his bag to leave the table.

Jimin's eyes widened and saw Jungkook blushing hard with Taehyung's statement.

Namjoon also looked at Jungkook and did not believe what he just heard.

"D-did you---"

"I'll get back to Seokjin. Make sure you won't lose your eyes on that boy." He said referring to Taehyung. "He has the tendency to go back to his foster dad, same as how he had to call him last night to tell him about his whereabouts." Jungkook said.

Taehyung's eyes widened by what Jungkook said. He knew that everyone had been busy doing their thing last night, even heard Seokjin moaning and screaming inside his room. He is not sure how Jungkook even knew about it.

"He is about to meet Hanbi today at 4 pm at the school's rooftop." Jungkook said again with a smirk.

Taehyung was surprised but did not let Jungkook see it more, but he is sure that Jungkook is happy that he is winning this game.

"Oh, before I forget." Jungkook said before leaving and turning back again to look at Taehyung. "This place will not be found by just normal sharing of location. You came from a mafia clan, you should know that by now. I can even kill you and Seojoon here, and no one will even know the place. This is like an invisible fortress." Jungkook said with a smirk.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at Jungkook.

"Let's go, Seojoon." Taehyung said.

"Not so fast, boy." Jimin said and Taehyung was shocked to see the sudden change in his aura, from a very cheerful and jolly cook earlier, to a very intimidating man now pointing a gun towards Seojoon.

"Wh-what are you---"

"Seojoon will stay here with Yeonjun. They will guard the house together with Jungkook." Jimin said with a different look in his eyes than earlier, which made Taehyung suddenly scared of him.

"Heechul said---"

"Mr. Kim said Jungkook will take care of you and Seokjin. He will have less task with Seojoon around. Meaning, Jungkook can ask us however he wants the guarding to be. Bullet will go straight to his head if you dare say one more word." Namjoon said as he twisted his gun and pointed it too on Seojoon.

"Go, Taehyung. They will take care of you." Seojoon said.

"Listen to him very well." Jimin said as he looked at a sulking Taehyung.