19 - Interruptions

We got to the alley way and our cart was just a little further.

"Wait!" Hoseok inhaled, holding me back.

"What's that?" I quiz, not as fearful as him, but still a bit apprehensive.

We hesitantly walk closer to it, and discover it's a black cobra.

Hoseok panicked, grabbing hold of my arm and tugging me away from it

"Snakes are a bad omen, Y/N.. Let's turn back.. There's an alternative route.." He pulls me by my arm, but the snake slithered towards us to stop us, making Hoseok shriek in fear.

For a nature lover, he sure is scared of the cold blooded types.

It was as if I blinked and the cobra had vanished, and a man had suddenly appeared in front of us.

We were then enveloped in an unsettling darkness.

The man was mysterious and enchanting, but was surrounded with intensity that made him look terrifying. 

He waves his hands in front of Hoseok, making him go stiff, and I gasp at the thought of him being hurt by this demon. 

I grab hold of his arm in an attempt to stop him, but he reaches out for me and holds me by my throat, maintaining his fixation on Hoseok.

"Please!" I beg him, trying to release his grip of me. I could see he was hurting him. 

"Don't hurt him! He helps heal so many, please don't hurt him. Hurt me instead!" I bargain, and he pauses his hand movements, almost like he is thinking about my offer.

"Why should I listen to you?" He hissed, then breaking his eye contact with Hoseok to argue with me, but didn't stare at me directly.

"Because I'm important to you.. That's why you're here, isn't it?" I urge him, hoping my diversion tactics work.

"Hmph. I guess so." He mumbles, then releases his grip of my throat.

"Don't try to run." He threatens me, and I nod back to him, then watched on nervously as he walked up to Hoseok.

"Go home, Hoseok." He speaks directly at him, in a subtle hiss through his teeth, and he watches him as he walks off very much in a hypnotic trance.

Does he know him?

He then turns to look at me.

Oh fuck.

He has a snake eye.

Why the fuck did I look in his snake eye?

You'd have thought I'd learned my lesson, not to fraternize with the enemy.

Although.. What is it exactly that makes them the enemy?

Am I actually asking myself that? Or is he just getting in my head?

I can feel my vision going blurry as he hypnotises me.

I felt my breathing get heavier as he got into my head

"You smell... familiar." He whispers, inching close to me, now intrigued by the very one sided curiosity.

I don't know what he was doing to me, but I felt invaded. 

My body moved backwards involuntarily so my back was against the wall.

He wasn't touching me physically, but I felt violated, like every bit of me tingled.

"What are you doing to me?" I struggled, moaning as the tingling got more intense.

My breaths got short and desperate.

"I'm just having some fun." He smirked, and at that moment I let out a breath-taking exhale.

"Oh my god!" I wailed, collapsing onto the floor.

"What? Did you think I would kill you? That would be such a waste." He clicked his tongue at me, then pulled me back to my feet and rested his hands on my waist.

His physical touch made me gasp, desperately wanting him, so I took hold of his shirt and pulled him closer to me in response.

He connected his lips to my neck, and I felt a vibration from his mouth as he sucked on my skin.

I suddenly felt a bee sting sensation on my neck, and as the man pulled away, he was bearing fangs. Snake fangs.

"H..Have you ju..st poisoned m..me?" I tremble in fear, staring back at his smug looking face.

"Ooh.. You're not just a human.. I knew I could sense something else.." He chirrs, taking hold of my jaw.

He hovered his lips over mine, smirking subtly as I felt his poison fill my veins.

It was strange.. I didn't feel any weaker because of it. It's like it fed something inside me, the evil that's within.

"Mm.. You want some more?" He mouthed, then slipped his tongue in my mouth and danced it around mine.

I couldn't describe the hunger I felt.

The man trailed his hands up my body, feeling every inch of me, then lifted me up, pressing my back against the wall as he felt up my skirt.

His cold hands gripped onto my thighs and he felt in between my legs, stroking my now throbbing clit. Holy fuck. I know I should fight it, but it's virtually impossible when it all just feels so good.

I placed my hands on his shoulders as I felt a climb of intensity, and then felt his shoulders get lower as he got on his knees.

"What are you doing?" I let out in a breath, not caring for a moment that I was being intimate with a stranger out on the street.

"Do you always ask so many questions?" He scoffed, then pulled my underwear down and to my ankles.

His head disappeared from view as he got close to my center, and as his mouth connected to my skin, I felt a sensation that completely took my breath away.

"Ohh!" I scrunched my face as his tongue explored me, reaching new heights to what I had been previously used to.

I couldn't stop the sounds coming from me as he just made me feel so fucking good. I gripped my fingers on his hair impulsively and I felt a vibration as he moaned from the pull.

I was at the mercy of a seamless climb of intensity, and as he noticed, he then slipped his fingers back inside me to rapidly pump them. "Oh my god!" I closed my eyes and relaxed as I felt the limit of my climax, then began shaking as I was overcome with the release.

The man stood up looked as though he very much was not done with me.

I couldn't lie to myself though. 

I wasn't done either.