21 - Tricks

Namjoon guided me over to his horse, and Changbin happened to have his horse here as well.

As Namjoon mounted, I looked up at him with worry.

"It'll be okay.

Here.." He held his hand out for me and I accepted it, being pulled up to get on in front of him.

I leaned back so he could see, and he took the opportunity to rest his chin on my shoulder and his hands looped around my body to hold the rope.

"I'm scared, Namjoon." I whispered to him, turning my head slightly, but where he had positioned himself meant his lips were now incredibly close to mine.

I felt his breath on me, and I snapped my head forward, hoping to not have awoken my previous feelings regarding male attention.

"People should be scared of you instead. You need to remind them of your powers every now and then.." He quietly spoke back with a chuckle.

"What, let the evil out?" I quizzed, and he hummed.

"Sometimes it's necessary. You just need to have self control."

"That's rich from you. You didn't seem to have much earlier." I teased, and in response his previously innocent hold he had around my body turned intentionally suggestive.

"You don't understand.. That was insane earlier. I can still smell it off you.." He purred, then kissed my neck where he could easily bite into if he wanted.

I tingled and relished his touch.

"Why do I feel like this so much now.." I exhaled, worn out by the heaviness of my emotions.

"Like what?" He coaxed, pecking me once more, knowing exactly what it is doing to me.

"This feeling. This desire..

I haven't even had sex before but I am desperate for it.. Why do I feel like this?" I openly pondered. I know Namjoon wont have all the answers, but I feel like I'm going crazy.

"Oh.. That's likely because your Grandmother was a succubus.." He admitted like it was nothing, and my eyes just grew wide.

"A what now?!" I gasped, turning around to look at him.

"You have a very strong bloodline. Your Mother watered it down by being with your father, or at least I think she did.. It's hard to tell.." He mumbled, and things suddenly made sense.

"How can I learn about my family history?" I urged, hoping he'd shed some light.

"There's some books. Believe it or not, but despite us lot being able to live a pretty long time, your family had a knack for dying young." He stated with pity, and my heart sank.

Maybe I'm equally as doomed.

We got home, and Changbin dismounted after us, having heard mine and Namjoons conversation, he gave me a warm smile and I already felt like he wasn't a huge threat. Or he was just playing his cards right and being sweet with me for a reason. I didn't feel the need to be overly precarious with him, though.

"There'll be a spare room for you to set up in.." Namjoon mentioned to Changbin, and I let out a gasp.

"I'll sort it for you!" I squeaked, and he gave me a small smirk.

"Knock yourself out." Namjoon then chuckled, guiding me in the house first.

I ran up the stairs and opened a door that I assumed was the spare room, but instead it was Yoongis room, and he had been playing his piano before I interrupted him.