22 - The White Beast

It was late, and I had been sat talking with Changbin and Hoseok for ages. I was going to head to bed soon, but then Yoongi suddenly burst out of his room in a hurry.

Hoseok had stood up, immediately sensing what was happening.

"Is he out?" He asked calmly, and received a nod from Yoongi as he put his jacket on.

"I'll track you." Hoseok then uttered to Yoongi as he made his way to the door, and Yoongi nodded at him, before disappearing out and into the night.

I looked out of the window and noticed the moon was brighter and rounder than usual.

I then saw a winged creature flying off into the sky... is that Yoongi?

"What was that about?" I quizzed out loud, and Hoseok threw me a worried look

"Yoongi was given a message this morning from the King. A creature that they call 'The White Beast' has been sighted around the woods by some residents of the town. He's been asked to deal with it, or at least try.." 

"The White Beast?" I furrowed my brow.

"Will Yoongi be okay?" I worried, and Hoseoks face softened at my concern.

"You don't need to worry about Yoongi." He smiled, and I let out a sigh. What if he gets hurt?

I took myself to bed and sat at my window, watching out for Yoongis return.

There was a small knock at my door, and I turned, only to see it opening slowly. 

Jung Kook was stood in my doorway, giving me a weary look as he then entered my room.

"Oh, Jung Kook. Do you want to keep me company?" I asked him, and he smiled and nodded at me. 

He looks worried. Maybe I have good reason to feel how I feel.

We cuddled together on the chair, and I noticed he actually fell asleep resting his head on my chest.

I'm glad he found comfort in me.

I heard the front door close, and then peaked outside to see who it might have been, and I see Hoseok rushing off down the path, towards the entrance of the forest.

I rocked Jung Kook awake, trying my hardest not to startle him, and when I point out the window, telling him what I've just seen, he rushes to his feet and stumbles out of the door.

"Wait! Where are you going?" I call after him, and as I get down the stairs, he is putting his shoes and coat on.

"Is Yoongi in trouble?" I panicked, and he grabbed my shoes, throwing them in my direction.

I put them on hurriedly, and before I could even process what we were going into, we sprinted out of the door in search of Yoongi and Hoseok.