004

[Hulk 🧟‍♂️]

Hulk 🧟‍♂️:
Where tf are you????

Jake:
Omw home

Hulk 🧟‍♂️:
U better explain why you are coming home late.
Or else
U're gonna sleep outside.

Jake:
Geez bro
Calm down, alright?
I'm at the front door now.

+++++++++++

"Where the fuck have you been? It's literally 9 pm rn JAKE." He said, emphasizing the word JAKE.

"Can you calm down, would you? You're overreacting. As if you're my bf. " jake said, "Past is past Jay. "

Jay looked at him and sighed, his voice softened, "Look.. I know you've liked me before and i rejected you because i like Wonie. But can't u understand that I just care for you because i am your friend? Not just a friend but i am your fucking bestfriend Jake. "

"I've said it, past is past Jay. And besides i just helped Heeseung to study so don't act as if someone will kill me. " Jake said then walked towards his bed and layed there. "Good night. We'll have fun tomorrow at the resort i guess.. "

The boy then closed his eyes.

+++++++++++

"Have u packed up your things? The Van and Bus will arrive here at 7 a.m and it's almost 7, hurry up. " Heeseung reprimanded Sunoo as the boy tried his best to speed up his moves and placed all of his stuffs inside his hand carry bag.

"Did any of you three brought your gadgets?? " the older added.

The three little pigs shook their heads, "no, we didn't. "

"Good. Now we better go inside the Van" Heeseung retorted as the van stopped in front of them.

Heeseung was about to go inside after Sunoo, Jungwon, and Riki but he immediately stopped after noticing there wasn't enough seat or at least a vacant seat.

"Aight, I'll go with the bus instead. " he said then walked towards the bus then get inside.

He saw his other colleagues and most of them are senior high students- Sunbaenims of the maknaes.

He saw jake sitting at the very back of the bus, there's a vacant seat beside jake. What a perfect time for me.

"May i sit here? "

Jake nodded as the older took sit. Jake removed his airpods and decided to have a little chitchat with his admirer.

"What's your plan after middle school??? " the puppy asked, fixing his gaxe towards heeseung's doe eyes.

Shit. I might pass out.

Heeseung shook his head and layed the back of his head at the backrest, "Nothing for now.. But I'm close to having future plans. 'Cause ain't no way I'm gonna live with a life of 'do this, do that' with no reason at all. "

Jake chuckled at heeseung's response, "Well...that's good. "

"What about you? "

"I still have no plans either, but.. I wanna study in Australia for college."