Dairy of Jane

Short story

Jane was the holder of The Diary. The Diary was not just any diary. Jane was a devil and she went around making sure devils didn't fall in love with humans or she sent the into The Diary which tests them. There were traps, food poisoning, a fake fantasy world, spiders, etc. At the end, the Devils enter a temple and there are two portals, they both lead back to the real world, out of the diary. Eric had been stuck there for 1 week. Dan got there in a day and he was determined to leave. Dan closed his eyes, cleared his mind, but couldn't think of anything. Then, he remembered why he got sent there, Serena, his love, but she was a human. Then, he caught a glimpse, the left portal sent him back to the real world but he would be human, while in the right portal, Serena would suffer turning into a devil and a possibility was Serena dying. Dan and Eric jumped into the left portal and were both humans. They set off to find their loved ones. Jane was happy for them but Eric was supposed to go to the right portal, his lover, Jessie had already turned into a devil. When Eric and Jessie met again, Eric was shocked. Jessie looked so different and she was now the devil while he was the human.

The end