☆ 025 - ͙۪۪̥˚

real life + social media

jules went home, and her brothers obviously asked what had happened. she sat down, and she told them everything. about how they met, and how it all ended. william cheating on her, and the party. they listened intensely, growing angrier every second. jules hugged her brothers tight, assuring them that she was okay. when she had gotten that part done, she went to take a warm shower before going to bed. it was a relaxing shower, calming her mind.

jules had just finished showering, and headed towards her room. she checked her phone and saw that she'd been tagged in an instagram post. this time, it was her best friend though.

nicolassturniolo tagged you in a post!

liked by mattsturniolo, kayleeluv and 106 832 others

tagged ; @ julesfield , @ mattsturniolo , @ christophersturniolo

nicolassturniolo new video out!!!

that's how it works, that's how you get the girl (pls get the reference here)

user6 HELLO??? THE TAYLOR SWIFT REFERENCE ??

⤷ user GOING FERAL

⤷ nicolassturniolo THANK YOU. i'm a mastermind

sturniolotripletsfan MATT AND JULES CONTENT

⤷ user GOING FERAL

⤷ christophersturniolo Real

⤷ user93 CHRIS???

kayleeluv i am living for the matt and jules content honestly

⤷ nicolassturniolo it'll be plenty of it <3

⤷ julesfield kaylee don't join the dark side

mattsturniolo bro

⤷ user MATTHEW

⤷ nicolassturniolo oh hey brother ... !!

walshnic they're so dancing with our hands tied coded sigh

⤷ julesfield stop roleplaying this ain't roblox

⤷ user32 LMAO

a laugh escaped her mouth, scrolling through and reading the comments. they were kind and funny, not one who said anything bad. their fandom was so cute. jules took a breath and considered calling nick to yell at him for the taylor reference, but the longer she stared at the photo, the urge to do so disappeared. she thought back to how he had looked at her that same night, back at william's house. that look that he gave her, it wouldn't leave her head.

there was something about his eyes, so deep but still kind. jules had been blind until now, and maybe she would always be, a little bit blind, just for him? for some reason, when she looked at matthew in the last slide, she didn't feel hatred, but appreciation. it was a strange feeling, especially for the boy that she swore she would hate until the day they parted. it all became clear to her, that she had pushed away some kind of feeling that she felt for him.

that night, jules fell asleep peacefully with only one thing on her mind, and weirdly enough, it was the boy himself.

but she wasn't ready for what was waiting the next morning.

jules woke up to her brother knocking softly on her door. she sat up slightly in her bed, mumbling a sleepy 'come inside'. the door opened slowly, revealing jacob. jules immediately frowned when she met his eyes. they were glossy and his cheeks were red and swollen. her heart sank, and made space beside her on the bed. jacob sat down and dried his tears carefully. "it's about mom and dad, jules", he started before taking a deep breath and turned his head to look at his sister. the door opened slightly and leo looked inside with red eyes. jules moved over even more so leo could sit down beside her and their brother.

"there was an car accident. the roads were slippery and they drove off the road, crashing into a tree." he finished his sentence, tears forming in his eyes. jules heart sank for the final time, so deep that she felt like she had a huge rock in her stomach. her eyes filled with tears.

"they're gone, jules." 

abbie speaks

well. this chapter ended pretty... random!

next chap will be a timeskip to when they are back in

la, participating in their parents's funeral

ilysm and pls take care <3