☆ 028 - ͙۪۪̥˚

real life 

jules sat in nicks bed, looking at her phone while nick talked on about how matt was head over heels for her. she stared at matt's comment. bro's wild. okay no she wasn't going to bro him after just making out with him the day before, thats wild. she needs to figure out what to do next though. she can't just talk to him about it, that will just be weird. and if she would, what was she going to say?

jules still couldn't quite understand that they weren't enemies anymore. they were something else. definitely not lovers, but they didn't hate each other. she couldn't hate someone she just kissed, right? that would make no sense at all. honestly, nothing of this made any sense.

"are you still staring at his comment?" nick said with an obvious look on his face, smirking slightly. jules groaned and fell back onto the bed. "yes i am nick. what does all this mean?" she said, sighing. nick laughed and took her phone to read the comment once more. "it means that i'm the best and i've known since the start that he was in love with you." nick said, throwing her phone beside the girl and slapping her knee. "nick! no. he hates me and i hate him." jules said and sat up. she pointed her finger in nicks face. nick shrugged his shoulders, but it wasn't hard to figure out what he was thinking. just as nick was about to open his mouth, the door opened. he turned his head to see who opened the door.

"we bought mcdonalds if you guys want some" matt said, his eyes landing on the blonde girl leaned back against the wall in nicks bed. jules stopped looking at matt and looked at nick. he nodded and the pair got up and followed matthew down the stairs.

downstairs, chris sat in the couch with two bags of mcdonalds. jules was starving so the food was her savior. nick and jules picked out their food, and nick opened his mouth to speak. "matt, we're stealing your room. jules want to try fortnite." he said, and jules head snapped over in his direction, giving him a confusing look. nick gave a death stare back and she turned back around. "yeah! what he said.." she said, nodding hesitantly.

matthew looked at the pair suspiciously before sighing. "yeah okay fine but me and chris might crash your slumber party in an hour or so." nick stood quiet but gave in after a few seconds. jules and nick went up into matt's room and nick started the computer. "are we for real playing fortnite?" jules groaned, sitting down on the couch.

"no you weirdo, but i gotta start it so it seems like we are." nick said, logging into the computer and opening up fortnite. "his room is the best hangout spot, so we're taking it!" he said, chuckling. jules looked around inside the room. she's basically never inside of matt's room so why not look around a bit now. it wasn't really messy, but the bed wasn't made and a few cans of pepsi were stood on the desk. she assumed chris also hung out here a lot.

nick jumped into the bed and started talking about some gossip he heard. jules listened intensely since she had nothing better to do, and it was fun gossiping with nick.