Rules

1. Respect, respect, respect! There may be beef between characters, but that does not impute to the users. If it becomes imputed to the users, I will simply stop responding to the chain. If I do not accept your form, please respect my decision. I may come back to it later. I may never reconsider it. I will do my absolute best to respond to each form with either a yes or a no. If it is no, I will try to tell you why.

2. You may chainstalk other pages, but do not comment on a page that is not yours. If you violate this rule, you will receive three warnings. After the third warning, your access to this book will be denied, I will close any chains with you, and I will not consider any forms from you. (Please don't make me do this. This would make me very sad because I love to roleplay with so many of you!)

3. If you wish to have a chapter created to begin an individual private roleplay, you must submit a form on the proper page and under the proper form. Failure to do so may result in a lack of consideration.

4. 24-hour tag rule. If I do not respond within 24 hours of the last response, please check my Message Board first. I may be on hiatus. If I am not on hiatus, tag me. If I am on hiatus, please wait until 24 hours after my hiatus to tag me. If I do not respond to the first tag, please wait 1 week and tag again. If I still do not respond for some reason or another, please either leave a message on my Message Board or send me an email to booklover311921@gmail.com with your username and your last response. I will follow the same 24-hour rule with you unless you request otherwise.

5. Communication is key! Please respect my time and do not ghost the chain. If you are no longer interested, simply tell me, and we can stop writing for that story. Additionally, if you are having difficulties with your notifications, tell me, and we can work out an alternate solution.

6. Please make chain comments instead of tagging me with every response. It makes my life easier and condenses page clutter.

7. Please use proper English grammar and conventions, particularly as it pertains to the use of quotation marks and consistent tense usage. This does not include aesthetics (e.g.: I have become fond of using all lowercase letters and roleplay with those who do). Failure to follow this rule will result in three warnings. After the third warning, I will stop responding to our chain.

8. Roleplay in third person unless we discussed otherwise before beginning our chain. For example:

Good:
Luke walked over to the droid. "Uncle Owen! It's malfunctioning!"

Bad:
Luke: *walks over to droid* *says* Uncle Owen! It's malfunctioning!

Bad:
I walked over to the droid. "Uncle Owen! It's malfunctioning!"

9. I usually attempt to match my roleplaying partner's response length. If you give me 1 sentence, I will give you 1 sentence in response. If you give me 5, I will give you 5. So on and so forth.

10. We may have as many chains as you and I can mutually keep track of. However, if we create too many, I may request that we pause one or more. If a chain is paused, we may or may not return to it. Any modifications will be discussed between us before any final decisions are made.

11. If we create a scenario where we play with corresponding characters and storylines, do not neglect either one unless we determine such instance should happen beforehand. For instance, if you have two characters (your OC and my LI) and I have two characters (my OC and your LI), do not drop my LI to focus on your OC. That is both unfair to my time and my interests.

11. Please note that I will not consider roleplays with overpowered characters. If the characters become overpowered, stories tend to fall apart very quickly.

12. Please add this story to your library. All updates and author's notes should be seen by all roleplayers.

*Admin reserves the right to add, delete, edit, or otherwise modify these rules without prior notice to the roleplayers.*