second g.t. sitting

Thumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthump
My knee, poking through a teared up pants leg, bounces up and down as I realize I get to see her again today. My stunning princess who I'm sure will save me from every dragon. Only, I still haven't got her name yet.
I dosed off yesterday in the "revival church group therapy lesson." That is, until she showed up.
She was so beautiful, walking into the room like she had a purpose. Because she a had a purpose. Shes the group leader for the 6;30-7:00 meetings. The meetings I so quickly switched to.

Flustered, I hit a tiny button labeled "time" on my cars dash, the clock flashing for a brief second, 5:59. I sigh, pulling the car's seat into an upright position and pushing on some old converse.
There is such a thing as too early, I tell myself, at least I'll be out of this muggy car.
My cardigan drags across the moist asphalt as I walk towards the front doors of the church, bracing myself for the worst and best experience of my life.
The church doors open with a loud bang and I feel strangely as if sometime is watching me as I pad my way through the corridor, the only sounds being my echoing footsteps against the old wood.
Right, left, left, second door, right, bingo
making my way through this nearly abandoned maze of hallways and doors proved only semi difficult for me, with a slight boost of confidence and I sigh of relife, I stop in front of the doors to our room.