1

dear ariana rose, we are big fans of your channel, anyways i would like to invite you to L.A. to work for us. no no not like cleaning or anything. we want to welcome you at seventeen! i, the manager love your style and the type of videos you post on youtube i also love you singing. this is so much for a 19 year old, but great for your future. thank you for your time and would like to see your respond. hopefully see you soon.
love: seventeen magazine.

by the time i was done reading this i was freaking out and running around my room. i was so happy. i ran downstairs to see my mom cooling dinner. we were having beef enchiladas. yumm. she noticed me in the kitchen which made her jump, didn't surprise me.

"mom look read this" i said pulling her into the dinning room.

she read the letter. once she was done her expression was priceless.

"that is amazing ari whats your choice?" she said folding the letter.
"im indecisive, i dont if i should because youll be here on your own." i said looking down.

"honey take it. move to L.A. move. ive been traveling too. it would bother me since your always here on your own while im in other countries please take it." she said with a smile on her face.

i nodded and smiled meaning i was going to the job i was getting offered.

i went upstairs to grab my computer and emailed seventeen saying i was going to take it.

dear seventeen,
thank you for inviting me to join you guys at seventeen. i happily would love to take this job, i get to work at something i love, fashion. i cant wait. if by any chance would your mind sending all the details for me. when i have to be in California thank you.
love: ariana rose.

i typed it in and sent it to them. i was so happy. i ended up doing a younow with my 2year boyfriend, my fans liked him and supported us.

"so thats why i made this younow to tell you guys the news!" i smiled.
"your moving to L.A.?" my boyfriend Anthony said coming out of my bathroom. "yeah" i whispered but good for him to here. "when were you going to tell me? the night before you leave. ariana when were you?" he said walking towards the door. "where are you going?"i asked. "fuck it ariana were done." he said slamming my room door.

"uhm what the fuck" i said. i then realized i was still on younow. i then read the comments .. some said bye bye arihony or wow didnt expect that or most said i knew he wasnt for her.
i clicked stop and shut my conputer. he was probably just mad and maybe didnt mean what he said. it was late so i decided to go to bed.

- 1 week later -
after the whole breakup/younow ive been distance from anthony so we actually broke up. #arihonybreakup was trendinf world wide that night and lated from 3 days.

"homey ready?" my mom asked walking into my room. "yeah!" i smiled. i packed most of clothes and got into my moms car. "ill find someone to send your car." she said. we headed towards the airport i was so scared to finally move on my own but a different state that was off the bar.
it was 9pm so it was dark and the city lights reflected on my moms car. i was leaving flordia to live in california.