KissXTwins [BXB]

This is my new story the old one is kindda boring and it sucked.... enjoy!!!....

Summary: Jamie is a gay that has a crush in school that are twins, but the difference among the twins are the hair color and the eyes, jamie's crush is the first twin( Aldrin), Aldrin also liked jamie, the other twin( Alvin) became jealous of Aldrin, they always fight about jamie when they're in their house, and Aldrin had a plan, he said that Alvin will follow what he(Aldrin) looks like so that both of them will end the fight and keep jamie for themselves.

/ CHAPTER 1 \

~~~ Jamie's POV~~~

The alarm clock was ringing and I woke up scratching my head , a stream of light shining down my black shaggy hair making me smile and yawn, "yes!!... it's the first day of summer". I saw a big guy standing (6'3) foot near the opened door with built muscles and sandy blond hair and glowing blue eyes , "wake up ya fag!!", my big homophobic brother( Javen ) shouted as I sent him a glare, BTW I'm short standing like (5'4) and have tan skin same as my bro, I have no muscles , but I have dark green eyes......."ok, stupid bro" I said as I comb my hair, not changing my clothes and head down the stairs following behind him. "Morning Jamie" my mother greeted as she fried some pancakes for me and my hom. bro, "morning mom" we said in unison. She gave us our pancakes and I pour some maple syrup in it.

~

Done finishing my pancakes and putting the dishes in the sink. I went upstairs again and back into my room, taking a refreshing shower, and I changed my clothes everything black, hey I'm emo ya know. I took my phone and my IPod from my table , I put my IPod on my right pocket, and I opened my phone " a text message" its from my bestfriend Samuel, he's also gay but sometimes he's straight..hmmm.. let me guess... a "bi- " ok! the text message says "let's go to the mall" I grined brightly and texted back "ok" . I grabbed, my wallet and head down the stairs and into the door. I saw the car of Samuel parked outside my house and I waved at him. I went into his car and sat on the passenger's seat. The long ride was silent, but not really silent until Sam turned on his CD and I can hear the "Paramore" singing /Now\ , My favorite song.

~

We head inside the mall and we went into our favorite store , Bench, I saw my favorite black shirt with a hoddie in it, "Hey, Jamie anything you want to buy?" he asked , " I'll do it myself" I said. I let out my wallet and gave the 20 dollars to the cashier, and she put the t-shirt in a plastic bag. Samuel bought a gray sweat shirt, too. He's like my twin brother but he's taller than me and he have Reddish eyes that creeps me out, like a vampire. My phone's buzzing and another text message, " I think its Aldrin " Samuel said with a little smirk, " no.... its Alvin " I saw the message it says " Hey.... can I hang out in your place? " ,

" Yes, and bring Aldrin." I texted back.

Samuel poked my face " I'm hungry, ..... your treat?" , he said with his puppy eyes shining, I sighed and slip out my wallet "here" I gave Samuel 10 dollars "tnx Jamie- poo!" he said as he hugged me tight and kissed me on the cheek, people are watching us and we just ignored it, we walked inside Mcdonald's and I just ordered a Monster Ckefloat while sam was ordering fries and a medium-sized coke. We ate happily , " so how's your dad?" he asked while chewing his fries, "I hate him, I don't wanna talk bout' it" I said angrily.

~~~ TIME SKIP~~~

Still my POV

Sam brought me back at my house, He went inside too I led him upstairs into my room, I turned on my Xbox and we played "Call of Duty Black. Ops" I heared footsteps outside my room, "hey, I think its the twins" sam said, " I think so too" I opened the door and someone tackled me making me surprised, Aldrin's kissing my bottom lip then my cheeks making me blush, " kissing time's over", I saw Alvin leaning at the wall, his eyes are looking at Aldrin, full of jealousy, Aldrin stood up and let out his hand for me to stand, I stood up and opened my door letting them in. This will be fun!

Hey, guys!! this story is related to KissXSis but jamie is not related to the twins

and oh, about Jamie's dad, his dad was drunk when he was about 14, his dad tried to rape him, but his hom. bro(Javen) saved him, by knocking their dad with a frying pan. "I just got this frying pan from tangled, I watched it like 7 times"

find out what's next on chapter 2

vote,comment,like

T.Y "sorry if it's short"