The plan

Regina George, the queen bee of North Shore High, was fuming. She couldn't believe Aaron had broken up with her. How dare he? After all she had done for him, she even bought him a brand new watch recently. She needed to vent, and who better to vent to than her girls, Karen and Gretchen?

Storming into Karen's mansion, Regina found her friends lounging in the wealthy living room, sipping on frappuccinos. "Guys, you won't believe what happened," Regina exclaimed, flopping down dramatically on the plush couch. so soft it was probably enough to pay off the average university student

Karen looked up from her phone, her eyes widening in concern. "What's wrong, Regina?"

Regina rolled her eyes. "Aaron broke up with me, that's what's wrong. Can you believe it? After all the effort I put into being the perfect girlfriend?"

Gretchen gasped, her hands flying to her mouth. "That's awful, Regina! He doesn't know what he's missing."

Regina nodded, her mind already racing with plans for revenge. "You're right, Gretchen. And I have the perfect idea. We'll show Aaron what he's missing by making him jealous."

Karen perked up, her eyes gleaming with excitement. "How do we do that?"

Regina smirked, her confidence returning. "I'll fake date someone, of course. Gretchen, you're a genius!"

Gretchen blushed, pleased by the compliment but confused since she hadn't said anything. "Thanks, Regina. But who are you going to fake date?" everyone thought about it for a second before Gretchen raised an eyebrow, her lips quirking into a mischievous smile. "Well, Regina, have you ever considered that being lesbian is so fetch right now?"

Regina's eyes widened with realization, a smirk playing on her lips. "Janis, you're a genius! Faking a relationship with another girl would definitely make Aaron jealous."

Karen nodded eagerly, catching on to the plan. "Yeah, and if it's someone really hot, he'll be totally kicking himself for letting you go!"

Regina's mind buzzed with possibilities as she considered potential candidates for her fake relationship. "Hmm, who could I ask to be my fake girlfriend? She has to be the exact opposite of Arron of course "

Gretchen chewed on her lip thoughtfully, her eyes scanning the room as if searching for inspiration. "Well, there's Taylor from the cheerleading squad. She's cute and popular, just like you, Regina."

Regina waved her hand dismissively. "No, Taylor's too... predictable. I need someone unexpected, someone who will really make Aaron regret his decision. plus Taylor is like so not girl crush material"

Janis smirked, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "What about Y/N? She's sorta new here, I see her in classes all the time and with Janis, mysterious, and definitely intriguing. Plus, she's stunning. I think she'd be perfect for the job."

Regina's interest was piqued at the mention of Y/N. "Y/N, huh? I don't know much about her, but if she's as captivating as you say, then she might just be the perfect choice."

Karen nodded enthusiastically, her mind already spinning with ideas. "Yeah, and we can totally help you plan the whole thing! It'll be like a real-life rom-com!"

Regina grinned, feeling a surge of excitement at the prospect of her elaborate scheme. "Alright, girls, let's do it. Operation Fake Girlfriend is officially underway."