ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ

Zairee Truth Holloway

I walked into my classroom, it was 5:30 and the class was empty and quiet as a mouse.It was peaceful and I loved it, since this is a college class most of the same class just stays in my room which is like for 7 hours but they get a 2 hour lunch so the total say is 9 hours!which is not long because after they leave around 5 I stay until 9 filling out papers,and grading tests.But today was different it was a new class since last semester Graduated. I'm 27 years old and I covered everything, my family is rich but I still wanted to get things on my own.

It's now 6:28 AM and most of the class is here.The attendance chart I made was neat and clean every student had a different color and font,it mostly depended on what color they wore and how their style is which made me happy most of them are wearing colorful things.In the middle of taking attendance 3 tall boys walk in,2 with dreads,1 with waves.I looked down at the regular attendance and saw the 3, Derrick,Dayvon and Marcus.They just looked troublesome but I hope they aren't because I'm a really fun teacher.I don't really assign work I only do when needed,They sat down in their seat and the 3 sat beside eachother.Everyone in this class has new faces which made me nervous.

"Hi!im your teacher miss.Halloway but y'all can call me Zairee!Im 27 years old and currently have 2 jobs.And I hope for all of you to get along and have fun in my class. " I finished my introduction which made me take a deep breathe, After everyone introduced their self to me I sat down and got started on a mini lesson, it was simple and only took 25 minutes!Then I was passing out the worksheet,my skirt was kinda small and made my thighs show but it was only cause it was tight naturally, Then I finally got to the last 3 I passed out the paper to them before one of them fell in the ground.All 4 of us looked down and saw it was under Dayvon chair,Then they all stared at me.I hope they won't gon plan me to get it.I just gave him another paper and then walked back to my desk, soon enough everyone passed their paper to the front and sat back down.It was free time so most of them got on their phones or just talked.This call was chill and simple which I liked!

I was grading the papers when all of a sudden my pen just stopped working.Weird cause when I took it apart all of the Ink was still in but y'all know how some pens be so I just got up and walked to the back going into the closet full of supplies.I brought all of it myself because the school already paid for my room and the desk and chairs so it's all I really needed!I was thankful because last time they gave me a round table and a dinner chair..

When I turned back around to head out the closet I was faced with Dayvon,He squinted his eyes it looked scary..I raised my eyebrow before he spoke

" my bad,Can I use the bathroom? "
"Umm yea you don't have to ask just go! "
"Yea aight.. "
he stayed in the same spot for a good 3 minutes before speaking again.
"Ion know where the bathroom at.."
"Oh follow me "
I walked to the back and went inside the bathroom door,it was marble theme and had a gold sink!it was most definitely my favorite part of this whole room!But he walked in behind me but when I tried to walk out the door was locked.Everytime I tried to pull it, it didn't work instead i stumbled back.But luckily Dayvon caught me before I fell on my ass, Outside the door I heard giggles and talking which all sound like Marcus and Derrick.

"Umm.."
"Cmere ma"
He spoke but it didn't sound liked he asked it was a demand which made me shiver his thick accent was scary cause I never been to Chicago I was in Atl my whole life.He pulled me closer to him by my wrist before he grabbed my neck and bended me over by the sink looking at me in the mirror

" You fw Tooka nem? "
"Uh-Umnn.."
"Answer the fucking question Girl." He blended me over more and applied pressure to my neck.
"Yeah?"
"Good that's all I needed to know."

Pt

Pt.2?Idk so tell me🙏🏾🙏🏾