New things!

I was just about to enter the classroom to introduce myself when I saw something or someone running for their life. I was momentarily stunned, trying to distinguish whether it was a person or a roach, but it didn't take long enough to reach me. When the figure approached, I realized it was a woman. She looked straight at me and said, "Midget." Her comment hurt me more than it should have. my uncle-in-law also being my homeroom teacher scolded her for being late. She promised not to be late again, but her apology wasn't sincere.

 Greetings, I am Haru Bhattacharyya, a Japanese-Indian boy with a keen interest in singing and acting. My complex family history has only served to strengthen my resolve to succeed. My grandmother is Japanese and had mixed-race children before marrying a white man. my parents' relationship difficulties led me to study abroad with my brother under our aunt's care. Now that I am back, I am eager to pursue my passion. I am seeking music or drama clubs to join, and I am confident that my skills and dedication will make me an asset to any team. If you know of any such clubs, please do not hesitate to inform me. 

At that very moment, a girl sprang out of her seat and insulted me, calling me a midget and questioning my capability to portray a prince. But before the tall girl from before could even utter a single word, I stood up and retorted, "I may not be able to play a prince's role, but I am confident that I can outshine you in portraying a princess's role." At that moment, everyone began to clap in excitement. However, Jonas leaned over and whispered that the girl was a psycho.

 I quickly found a seat next to a tall girl, hoping to strike up a conversation. Unfortunately, homeroom began before I could get a word in. During lunch, I noticed that nobody else was talking to the tall girl. That's when a boy approached me and introduced himself - "Hi, my name is..."

"My name is Aoi Kento. You are the new student, right? Ryu Hyang, could you please show him around? I'm sorry if my sister is a bit cold towards you. Well, I am her twin brother and I want to help her make friends or even boyfriends. I ridiculously asked, 'What guys, sis and bro? How the hell did that happen?' He replied, 'Oh, our parents are divorced.' So, I felt so stupid at the time. Thinking about that, I began daydreaming."As Ryu playfully slapped me, I was brought back to reality.

We stumbled upon the drama club during our walk and I couldn't resist the urge to check it out. Upon entering the room, Ryu's personality transformed, as if she was a seasoned actor. It was hard to believe that she was only a second-year student. All of the senior members had left, leaving her as the only option for club president. Despite having no club president, she had taken on the role of both the male and female representative with ease. I was impressed by her confidence and leadership skills.

 I thought she didn't want to talk, but she started a conversation. When I realized the truth, she told me that she doesn't like talking to people she considers "shitty," so she remains cold to everyone. However, she said that she thinks I'm nice. I replied with a "yeah," but I didn't think she was the kind of person who liked drama. She then explained that she had been interested in drama since she was nine years old because her mother was a famous Korean actress. Due to her parents' divorce, Aoi started living with her father while her mother continued pursuing her acting career. As she spoke, I realized that my family wasn't abnormal, just unique in some ways - and that was okay. 

Walking into the classroom, we saw Aoi holding hands with his girlfriend; love was in the air as another couple conversed alongside them

Walking into the classroom, we saw Aoi holding hands with his girlfriend; love was in the air as another couple conversed alongside them. Later, Aoi introduced me to his girlfriend Saory, and we met the engaged couple Sora and Koki. After my first day, we all began to hang out, and it felt like we were family. The bonding was so strong that we fought over little things and teased each other about our heights. It was a hilarious and wonderful experience...

 It was a hilarious and wonderful experience