[ 14 ]

He throw his phone on the floor and started to think what if he really kidnapped her what if he do something to her

He throw his phone on the floor and started to think what if he really kidnapped her what if he do something to her . He again pick the phone from the floor and his good luck phone is working he again try her phone .

Jungkook : y/n please pick up the call love please . Pick up the damn call .
* he started to panic and aggressively pressed the call button again and again . A fear lingering on his face what if he loose her , what if he failed to protect her what if she stuck in some problems. Tension is plastered on his face and he start to walk back and forth in his room while thinking what to do he even don't know who is the person behind of it . its been three months since that incident happened but he did his best to grab the person but he failed and today he popped out from somewhere , his mind is didn't working now , he grab his hair and kneeling down on the floor and screaming*

Y/N.......please pick up the phone baby please. For god shake please
* he again called her but he failed again then he suddenly remembered James and called after a second James recieved the call *

James : yes sir ...

Jungkook : James where are you and where is she why didn't she pick my called i told you look her after me then where is she .
* after hearing his voice James felt something off and then he ask *

James : sir ....we are in her university, i lead her to came here because she told its urgent so we came in her university .

Jungkook : what ? And why didn't you inform me ?

James : sir i called you many times but your phone is out of reach so i call your secretary and she said that you are in very important conference .

Jungkook : and what about her phone ? Why she didn't answer my cakk

James : she forget her phone at home .

Jungkook : wait for me iam on my way to university and don't leave her alone for a second did you get that .

James: ok sir
* jungkook cut the call and he felt relieved after knowing that she is at her university he stood up and grab the car keys and about to exit from his office room in that moment his phone started to ring again he know who it is without wasting a second he swipe the green button and speak in angry voice .

Jungkook : don't be a coward and show yourself infront of me .

Lorenzo : opps !!! Iam scared stop threatening me jeon jungkook. I wish i could see your face , i wish i could see the fear lingering on your face .. this is just a promo jeon jungkook there is many more in my plates and don't worry i will serve you one by one .
* lorenzo laugh can be hear in his ear if he could he could've jump on the phone and bit that bastard until he is begging for his life *

Jungkook : stop your fucking mouth if you said one more word i will chope your tongue into pieces .you mother fucker, come out from your den iam ready to hunting you .
* he was about to say more further but the person cut the call *