Prologue - Meeting the Wolf

Starcandy is an emo girl and loner student at Trinity Peaks High. She has little real friends but many stuffed plushies that bring her comfort. Her hair is long, covering her eyes. It's raven-black, sticking out among the blonde hair of the other girls at school. She wears skull hairpins. Unlike the other girls, she has bright witchy green eyes that are usually hidden in a book. She has no interest in the boys at her school, all brash annoying brown-haired normie jocks who only have eyes for blonde stupid girls who spend more time on their phone than time thinking. Usually she's nice (if very sassy and a bit too quirky) but if you make her mad she'll roast you unti you run away crying. The other girls at her school have sparkly rose-gold phone cases, but not her. She's not like other girls. Star has a black phone case, with a crimson broken heart, because nobody understands her. Her mum is nice enough but doesn't really understand her, and her dad isn't present (she doesn't care, she left him for yelling at her for no reason). Her favourite music artist is My Chemical Romance - sometimes when she's feeling down she talks to her poster of Gerard Way, which always makes her feel better. She never liked Dork Diaries because they were too normie, and always kept a journal of her own stories, morbid enough to entertain her dark soul.