𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬?

As you finally came back from the portal that teleported you to that place, you looked at the trident in your hands.

System:

Updating Host's status. . . The system is now being changed to a different system. . .

System updating. . .

The system started to turn red and let out warnings.

System: WARNING host is becoming unstable. . .!! . . . Taking appropriate measures. . .

You then started to have an extremely painful headache, you start to drop on your knees

System: WARNING. . .HOST IS LOSING SANITY. .!!! HOST MUST HOLD ON A BIT LONGER. . .

5 minutes passed, you almost lost consciousness but thankfully you 'survived'. you then saw your status now, your new status.

System: congratulations! host has acquired a new system!

Max: w-what?

what about Anya? your eyes suddenly became uneasy, how are you gonna be informed now? and who's gonna be your company in order for you not to lose your mind.

Max: Anya answer me, are you there?

Silence. . .

Max: Anya, don't leave me in silence!?

Silence. . .

Anya: I'm here sheesh.

Max: don't scare me.

𝘈𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘤 𝘙𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘰𝘳 𝘚𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘮

Name: Max Lopez

Bloodline feature Unlocked: (???)

Level: 1

Stamina: 200

Power: 700

Mana: 200

Strength: 200

Speed: 100

Agility: (???)

Abilities:

Future Sight-seeing

Allows the user to see the opponent's movements 10 seconds early.

Shadow Mimicry

Allows the user to become or join the shadows for 50 minutes (spying), a cooldown of 2 days

Death's Tyrannical Blade

User can cause chaos within the radius of 2 planets. (cannot be used yet, level too low)

Heaven and Hell's Inferno

Can burn one's soul, either causing pain or heal to the person the user is inflicting upon. depending on the user's level will cause the person or any being to suffer a small or large pain in their chest. (great skill to torture and threaten😄)

Max: wow, not bad. seems like the system is bringing me back to level one.

Anya: there's this thing we call starter pack Max.

You sighed and then finally took around your surroundings, you noticed it was a forest and it was eerily quiet. as you took each step you felt the wind blowing from behind, as you turn you saw a beautiful scenery, a river full of blooming flowers and trees bending over to the river side. a beautiful scene worthy of heaven.