happy brithday "father" !

It was "fathers" birthday tho she didn't celebrate it anymore at least that's what the older kids said. To the younger ones so they wanted to do a a surprise party since she told them she was planning on returning today.

They decided to throw her a surprise party with the help of Chiori and The Traveler they argeed.

That Chiori would help bake the cake and decorate it along with the ther kids and the traveler and a kid called Juliette would go get her a gift.

As they walked around town trying to look for a gift, after a while they finally found a gift store to find a gift it was a thrift shop a they were browsing The traveler saw something she didn't expect to see a card box but it wasn't any card box it was Lyneys.

Traveler remembered since Lyney needed new cards he gave the others away and somehow they ended up here.

the traveler picked them up and went to find Elise who had ended up in the front of the store looking at antiques one being a little cat statue..

"hey I think father would like this"
she said as she turned around and held it to show to the traveler.

The traveler agrees ans buys the staute and the cards and they started to head back to the house.

Meanwhile back at the house chiori has been decorating the cat for 30 minutes making sure it was perfect and  pretty.

And making sure there were no mistakes after that sure and the other children decorated the house, tho she wasn't always fond of children she would get through it, for Lynette.

After that the traveler and Elise came back and they wrapped the gifts and got ready to suprise her.

"Father" hadn't been home in awhile, she had been too busy with harbinger things and things going on at Snezhnaya, though with all the letters she sent them they could tell she missed them dearly.

After a while they heard a voice from outside.

It was her!

It was "Father"!

They all went to there hiding spots and got ready.

And as she entered the room to turn on the light the all suprised her!

"SUPRISE!"

All of the said at once will popping out a Chiori holding cake.

Lynette was shocked a 1st and then smiled.

"Ah, you did this all for me..?"

"Yes we heard you haven't celebrated your birthday in a while!"

Elise said holding the cake, smiling happily.

Lynette grabbed the cake and put down on a table near by the children were confused.

She then grabbed Elise up in the air spinning her around along with giving the other children hugs!

Chiori smiled looking at them she was happy. She then looked over at the traveler who was also smiling while holding one of the gift boxes.

After a long day of celebrating and eating cake, and all the children finally asleep.

As she was cleaning up she noticed the 2 wrapped gift boxes one small one larger.

Ones she didn't noticed, she then put down the boom she was using to clean.

She sat on the couch and opened the 1st box wrapped in light turquoise and black with a white bow on top, she saw a card and opened it it said.

Dear father, happy birthday! I hope you enjoy the gifts me and the Traveler got I got the light turquoise and black one and travler got the other one and I just wanna say that me and all the other children are grateful for you, so thank you, father for everything!

From, Elise and all the children of the house !

As she read it she started to cry she was happy, happy that they feel loved and special.

She then put down next to her and the grabbed what was inside it was a statue of a cat, though she was sure it wasn't meant to, it looked like Fleur, her cat.

She liked it a lot, it was in good condition and she decided after  opening the other gift she would put on a bookshelf in her office.

She put down, gently next to her on the couch.

She then grabbed the 2 one it was in a small box it had dark turquoise and light blue wrapping.

She unwrapped it and opened it inside a box for cards she opened them.

She noticed what they were and started to sob quietly to herself, it was the original custom made card Lyney got made for there magic tricks.. it made  her think about the old days..

The days where she was with him, she then held it to her chest

And then quietly said to herself

"Thank you, Traveler.."
and the after said another thing now looking out the window at the moon

"And happy birthday, brother.."