DREAMER

Time was limited for Bailey to be elated to see Chloe after her missing. Her mind did not allow breath nor movement to turn her face to the missing imposter which she called her sister. Quickly, her face became red, her hands clawed into fists. Chloe saw very well this day might be her day of punishment for her deeds. She had no choice but to spill the bean that were uneasily sitting on her throat.

"Remember when I woke up that day when you were almost late for school ?"  The one the message was referred was so ignorant that she kept herself very busy with stroking her hair.

"What is school?" questioned another creature in this new realm.

"I will explain that later." Chloe assured.

For a moment, the mind of the one who was told did not fiction for a minute as if it also going to reboot. Before she continued, she gave a huge sigh and then went to sit down on the nearest rock where Bailey can actually hear her talk.

"I was there. I was... (sigh) there the night when mom tortured you mercilessly. I gazed a distance from my room but I saw everything that happened that day. I know the next day I insulted and scolded you. It's because she did the same thing to me.

" What?" eximed in shock.

"Yes, I actually caught her on a call. Talking to some man who I don't know. She kept saying yes Sir. That's when I realised she is talking to a man and her tone in her voice said the most. The moment she turned over she saw that it was me and I have been eavesdropping the whole time. I heard her whole conversation. From the start to the finish. She tip and toed and paced towards me and when she met my step she struggled my neck and whispered in my ears if I tell anyone about what I heard she would insteadly kill. So all I have to do is to act like I dispise you. And I will be safe."

" I hated every breath and sound of that woman from that day. "

How come? I don't understand? You were her favourite daughter?

I don't know what she was trying to achieve about that but she was up to something about acting like she loved. When she clearly didn't. Unfortunately, I  didn't find the chance to find out what is she up to.

I am sorry sister. Please know that what I did was not out of my will. I would never in my wildest dreams imagine doing something like that to you. But unfortunately, I just did. And I feel like a monster for it. I am so sorry.

Compassion in the state force and to hug and both busting in tears. Miracles, signs and wonder in the same day. And yet for the first time after a very long time they reunited and treated each other as sister of the same blood.

Everyone else awwed to this beautiful moment. Indeed it was a special moment to be cherished. And to be cherished for a very long time. This is growing up. And this is truly the meaning for it
Some hid their tears in their eyelids didn't want to admit that they were emotional. And after that a clap of hands broke the existing silence honoring the sisterhood that was made in front of thier eyes. Fro the first time, Bailey found peace in her heart and her negative inner critic stopped shouting words that killed her internal. She felt like she belonged on her little sister's chest and connected to the overwhelming love she longed for, but then came to her realisation now that she truly needed it.

Still Bailey could not believe her eyes. So she pinch her flesh to be certain that she's living. So much has happened already she had to prove something and clear out some confusions. Truth be told, she did not expect something like that from her little rude sister. Fortunate enough, it was the honest truth. The reality of the situation.

Everything was of perfectation. She felt solace for the first time. The pleasure of fulfillment ran in her veins for the first time ever. Someone else was welcome in her heart other than her father. Victoria never made place in it ever since she was a child. She mostly cried when it was her time to suckle her breast. Never got found of her from the beginning even though its her own flesh and blood.