Sexy,Naughty,Bitchy Me!!

---->>> Prologue

“Mommy!,let’s not leave daddy please”. The little girl cried pleading to her mom.

“No,baby let’s go!” the mother shouted to the girl while pulling her.

“Daddy!!.I don’t want to go.” The girl resisted her mom’s grip. She run to her father sobbing.” Daddy, ayaw ko sama ky mommy. Ayaw ko layo sayo.” She hugged her father’s leg.

But the father remained passive and still. Seem he didn’t hear the girls.” Daddy?”

“Kunin mo na si Saffy Margaret. Sama mo na siya sa America.” He said while breaking away from the girls' hug.

“Dad,what are you talking about?? Don’t you want me anymore na??” she continue crying.

The mother hurriedly pull her child who is hurting on what she is seeing.” Ganyan mo ba kamahal ang kabit mo na pati sarili mong anak ay kaya mong pagtulakan??”

“I have no choice alam mo yan. Buntis si Claudia, kailangan niya ako at isa pa hindi ko mababantayan si Saffy mapapabayaan ko lang siya.”

“Daddy,don’t you love me anymore??” confuse and hurt. She doesn’t know what’s going on.

Kinarga ng ina ang bata. “ Yes,Baby your daddy doesn’t love US anymore. May bago na siyang pamilya. Kaya let’s go Saffy. We have to go” Binaba niya ang bata “Good riddance Antonio”. Her last words to the man,while walking away. She cried silently not wanting to let her baby see her devastated.

“Mommy,please don’t cry. I will not leave you mommy. I promise. I hate daddy for making you cry. I hate him! I hate him!!!”

The mother just breaks down not knowing what to do.

The girl watch her mommy cried in awe. In her young heart she made a vow to make things right when the right times come.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Vote

Comment

Be a fan.