☆ 032 - ͙۪۪̥˚

real life + social media + messages

jules knocked on the door, impatiently waiting for either of the boys to open the door. it was cold outside and the breeze was even colder. the door unlocked and was opened by nick. he gave matt's face an extra look before letting them in. jules hung her coat on a hook and placed her shoes against the wall before following nick upstairs. she looked back at matt, and he shot her a quick smile before heading towards the living room where chris was sat.

nick closed his bedroom door behind him.

"you have a lot to explain, girl" he started with before turning around and sitting down on the bed. jules sat down beside him, leaning against the wall as she usually does. "well.. " she started, not really knowing what to say. nick looked at her impatiently. "okay fine. he showed up at my house yesterday all hurt and then i helped him and we might've kissed like once or twice or maybe three times but that was not meant to happen!" she rambled on, looking down into the bedsheets. nick's jaw was hanging wide open. he was at loss of words.

"so you guys are like totally all coupley now?" nick asked smiling. jules immediately shook her head. "we haven't had that conversation yet. so i don't know." she said, but nick was still smiling widely. she tilted her head slightly. "what?" she asked. he started laughing. "you guys have came such a far way along." he said, shaking his head like a proud father. they laughed for a few seconds before nick started talking about some video idea that he had. the girl listened with interest and leaned further back onto the bed.

"by the way, it's jacob's birthday tomorrow. we should totally surprise him tomorrow morning. i'll text leo about it too!" jules said, picking up her phone. nick gasped and immediately agreed. he ran down the stairs to tell the others.

leo!!! jacob's birthday tomorrow

me you triplets surprise tomorrow at 12

leo

great idea

i'll go buy a cake tonight

r u staying over at triplets?

thank u!!!

think so

gotta go love you

leo

see you tomorrow then love you

nick entered the room, giving the girl a thumbs up. she smiled brightly back and nick started brainstorming ideas for the surprise. the girl listened with interest, and they talked for hours and played around with the ideas before falling asleep.

the girl woke up at 10 in the morning by nick nudging her arm. "wake up jules we're surprising him in like two hours and we don't even have the cake!" nick said, turning around to head towards matt's and chris's room to wake them up. "it's fine nick, leo got the cake. jacob won't be home until 1 pm either way so." she yelled, making sure that nick heard it. she got up slowly and decided to go onto instagram for the yearly 'happy birthday' post.

she found a few cute photos of her brother and some of her and jacob as kids. she smiled at them, remembering those times like it was yesterday. the time flew by so quickly, and jacob was turning 21 today, january 27nd.