COPYRIGHT

WHISPER OF WANDERLUST - love's path in new horizons © 2024 by vinnie.

All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author, except for the inclusion of brief quotations in a review.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

While some scenes may appear similar to real-life experiences, this story is a work of fiction intended to entertain and provoke thought.

It is my hope that readers will find aspects of the story relatable and resonate with its themes.

The images used in this book belongs to their respective owners.

( Note : Most of the Tridha's pics will be from Ashnoor Kaur's insta acc Whereas most of the pics of Aman will be from Sunny Chopra's insta acc. These two faces will help you to fictionize the characters.
Or otherwise If I can't find the related photos on their accounts, I'll take other photos from Pinterest. )

Enjoy the journey through these pages. 💌