chapter 1.the dream of a "good guy".

the list of those who particip
ate in the map: Tyler Ahlstrom as catnap, me as Dogday, Marco Antonio as huggy wuggy, Sean Ahlstrom as Bunzo  Bunny and ChipFunni as Bubbabubbaphant and Lisa Demchenko as miss Delight.

————————
POV catnap.
Los Angeles  2024.

the lid of the garbage can in the toilet did not close due to the amount of paper used This meant that there was not much left until the end of the working day. I quickly run my Paw over my penis. not tuning in for pleasure, but just trying to relieve tension. It 's necessary , there 's so much work today . I don't have time to do anything, and I got a stake again. you also have to spend time on this. and it would be fine at home in a relaxed atmosphere under porn, well, or fantasizing about something. no, now, when I was just able to fix the calls and thought I was going to relax, Dogday had something flying there, and he was waiting for me in the office.

feeling goosebumps running along the back of my legs, I stretched out my paw to the toilet paper. Which wasn't there. The process has already begun, it is Fast, uncontrolled and quite pleasant.even in such an environment, I splashed the clean toilet tank before and it seems a little bit got on the floor.

however, now it doesn't matter, no one will understand that it was me. Flushing the water for decency .I pulled on my purple thong. I fastened the belt with a small break in the skin at the hole made at home with an awl. I refueled, took a drag and left the toilet. The hallway is empty. Only from the VIP room opposite, moans can be heard, identical, as if mechanical, moans of love that, due to inexperience, are forced to fuck in the room until six in the evening. Those who are more experienced have long closed clients for meetings and calmly They 're gone . Only the greens sit until six. Well, people like me are simple strippers who work not for interest but for a bet.

Lisa was already swabbing at the door to the office. She looked at my face and smiled. A pleasant woman, probably the only person whose presence is usually ignored? Our strip club is not based on cleaners and computer scientists . but it functions normally without us.