✦ | CHAPTER 29 | ✦

The December breeze and a night little booze were all it needed for both of them. The booze is nothing but a nice tea and coffee. It increased the love and the friendship they both are in. Their pace is correct. Vennela has a different vibe from Karthik, she likes him every day. She talked about this to her best friend Shobha. She wants a perfect moment to tell him, but how was it even possible within a factor of several months? They were married in June and their special month Anniversary was 3 months ago, i.e., in September.

She sat beside him locked her hands in his and leaned on his shoulders. She was with no words by now. They already were done with Alekhya's baby shower in October and that too was a destination baby shower. She wanted her everything with her first baby and this gang's first baby's birth to be very special. She planned it all. It's her 9th month and she wanted her delivery to be in her native village which is a bit far from Mysore. Gokul has changed for baby and his babes. He takes care of her like a glass doll. Delicate! Ashwin's Business was getting up right now, Ranjana was all held up for him even though it was not her background, but she learnt business with him as his classmate.

Karthik and Vennela, it's now both of them. They are coming to a bowl of facing a gap in these moments. The very little moments even though they aren't very expensive make her day. He figured it out with his daily gifts for her. Her gifts are very basic, nothing but good Kannadiga street food. She loves eating them without any care. She never puts on a solid weight. She loves kurtis and Sarees and he gifts at least a Saree at the end of the month. Of course, half of her dresses and sarees are nearly becoming Green. But he doesn't have an idea when is he going to get a green flag.

Vennela's POV

Kanna ( also known as Krishna ). I call him that now. Every time even when he or I are pissed off! I call him that. My daily bickerings are just a little overaction "Kanna, why are you over-reacting?" I ask him and when I come to him and look into his eyes for 5 seconds, he loses contact and all his anger is vanished.

"Kanna, ela untav nenu Delhi vellipote?" (How are you going to stay if I would go to Delhi)

"As normal, but I would miss this hot masala every day for sure" his jokes day by day become like flirts, anyways he is doing it with me only right!

"How was your office anyways?" I asked him

"Aaah, the same old story, we were dealing with the research team of NVIDIA and the i8 processor team and the meeting was just a piece of shit," he said, I do get some politics cooking in his office and they way he tells his office stories, tells how damned he might have been.

"So what's the POA?( Plan of action)" I asked him, I didn't want to sound ever when he was telling me about his situation as dumb. I want him to openly talk.

"And Rahu, you know the intern we hired, saved the day to turn out more bad..... he is just wonderful" He said. He encourages young talent, or let's say people who are eligible to be smart enough to handle two companies' deals.

"So that boy is sharp and smart?" I asked him to drink the last sip of hot water which eventually became cold.

"Don't you get goosebumps when you sit outside like this in these pants and without any coat?" he asked me.

"I am least bothered about this cold because I easily don't get cold?" I said

"You are not a human then" he said and turned his head to the sudden beep of the phone.

"""""""""""""" GOKUL GAAA """"""""""" is calling..... the opening ringtone of my iPhone flinched me when he suddenly turned.

"Helllloooo," he said loudly