49.

Jk's pov....

I traced his phn no. .. and that shown his location to clg.. but i wondered..why he is here ..at that time .. it' s about 10:40 pm now .. why ..??.. and he didn't even picked up .. fuck you hyung.. you make us sick worried.. i gonna punch you first , when I'll see you ... Because of you .. dad sent me here .. and that metting was fucking important for both of us .. what you did not care ...huff....

Jk thinks during looking for him in the corridor and in all his familiar places..

" Where is he ..??.. um.. where ..oh yes tae told me that he was in a afternoon event ... " Jk mumbled to ownself and running towards that big hall on the third floor of building...

jk skipped two or three stairs while running..

" HYUNG...BRO.." jk shouting with full of his energy...

He starts looking here and there ..he observes that there many broken glasses on the floor, wine is all over the floor ..and wait ..here is yoongi's phn also ...but yoongi is not here ...

Jk going towards the bathroom to clean up own shoes..which are full with wine and small pieces of glasses under his shoes heels....

" Hyung... hyung... are you ok..??.." jk flenching after saw yoongi in the bathroom and lying on floor like a dead body..

But yoongi don't open eyes ..

Jk pouring some water on his face from sink tap...

He slowly opened own eyes and putting both hands on head ...

" Yoongi .. what's wrong with you..?.. who did this ..??.. i gonna kill him, for sure ..." Jk's blood boiling after saw yoongi in this pitiful situation ..

" Where ..where .. is jimin..??. Go find him .. I'm ok.. here ..." Yg uttered in low voice after opening eyes properly...

" Come hyung.. let's go...I'll find him.. but please come with me .. otherwise dad gonna beat me ..if he knows that I left you in clg in this condition.." jk kneel down in front of him and making him to get up ...

Kily making drunk him some type of liquid.. that wasn't dangerous but that's dose was very large .. for a normal person.. which keeps atleast 4-5 hours to get someone from sleep completely...

Jk carrying him on own back and going towards clg parking.. (oh ..he is very bold)..

In car..

" Jk where is jimin..??.. tell me .. please..." Yg mumbled from back seat..

" Hyung look at yourself.. you're not good .." jk said in scolding tone...

" Jk .. find him.. my heart says .he is in bad situation.. please listen me .." yg said before closing own eyes...

" Hyung .. you love him so much..but that silly don't knows ..." Jk smiling and staring at road..put own hand on gear and to fix it on top...

At home...

" Jk .. what's wrong with prof.min..??...and and where is jimin..." Tae asked after opening the door for jk ..who's weighed with yg on his back ..

" Tae .. please handle him.. and give him some hangover drinks or medicines ..." Jk leading the way to guest room ...and making him lying down on the bed ....

" Jk .. where is jimin..??.. is he alright..???.." tae keep asking him without breathing..

" I still don't know about him . that wher he is .. just stay with yoongi .. and I have to find jimin.." jk said and giving a kiss on tae's forehead and left the house within almost 5 minutes...

_________________________________________

Stay tuned....