03 - You Pervert!

I let out a quiet sigh as I watched the man sited beside me start charging his phone.

*TAYLOR'S POV*

I looked up at the rear view mirror to meet the ones of the chauffeuse Ray just spoke of. I just stared at the chauffeuse. When I came, I wasn't with a chauffeuse.

I brought a chauffeur along so where did she come from? I furrowed my brows trying to think of where this beautiful thing came from.

She was no doubts like an angel. Her beautiful light brown eyes that were quivering just by the sight of mine. Her face mixed with fear yet the most beautiful I had ever seen.

Her dark brown hair being ruffled by the wind that came in through her window and her full pink lips.

She was like a carbon copy of the word goddess I would say.

I saw her lips part to say something but before she could, I beat her to it. I smirked which had her really taken aback and " I guess I did."

That was all I said to hear the faint sigh of the girl as I looked out the window.

She continued driving and all I could do was glance at Ray who still had his lust filled eyes trapped on her.

Seeing his eyes were annoying I felt like smacking them off. I noticed him lick his lips as he glanced down before looking back up at her.

With each passing moment, his eyes glanced down and back to her innocent beautiful face. Just as his eyes glanced down and lingered there for a while, I was curious to know what it was he was staring at.

Knowing Ray for at least a year, I had learnt, he never showed women respect and was just a rotten influence. I sighed as I decided to move behind him and stared at where he had his eyes the entire time.

Unknown to this girl, her thigh was exposed and was in sight. Ray turned to me with a smile and all I could do was glare.

She obviously had no idea as her eyes danced on the road as she made several glances at the GPS, where I had marked where I would go next.

I glanced back at her revealed skin as I thankfully brought my eyes back to Ray. Her skin was beautiful, but he should quit staring.

I would have asked her to pull over and expose Ray but the girl might run off in fear and I might never get to know her name.

It's not everyday you get to see an angel. All I'll do all day is reminisce about the beauty that got in my car instead of my chauffeur.

Speaking of chauffeur. Where was he?

I sighed as I moved back behind her. I held her left shoulder firmly, which made her completely stiff as she stared at my hand through the corner of her eyes in fear once again.

Before she could say anything I pointed at her thigh and pointed at Ray codedly.

Like a smart girl, she was quick to follow my finger and glanced at her thigh before staring at Ray who was already drooling over it.

I was expecting she'd cover her thigh but what happened next, startled me. She had jabbed him right in the nose with her elbow.

She immediately pulled over as I watched her alight the car. I did same also as I stared at Ray who was in pain.

She went around as she opened the car door and dragged him out of the car. " How dare you?" Tessa asked about to hit him again. But I reached her and drew her back.

I watched Ray's bleeding nose as I transferred my eyes back to hers.

*TESSAS POV*

I stared at Mr Dobrev as he let me go. I approached the car as I got in. Just as I was about to start the car engine I saw the pervert's phone as I picked it up.

I unplugged it and just as I stepped out of the car. My eyes landed on the screen and that's when I saw he was videoing something all along.

I stopped the recording. Just as the video began, it wasn't up to ten seconds before my eyes grew wide. H-h- he was recording my inner thigh.

I raised my eyes to glare at him as I approached him. " You Pervert!" I yelled as I slapped him and held him by his collar.

" I'm sorry." I saw him apologise, but that wasn't what I was looking for.

In fact, I didn't want an apology. Because what he just did was more bigger than an apology. I sighed in frustration as I handed Mr Dobrev his so-called friend's phone.

" You're lucky I'm in a good mood today, Mr. I would have killed you right here and right now for looking at me like that." I said in anger as I pushed him back.

I turned to look at Mr Dobrev.

" I'm sorry but I'm not your chauffeuse. Your chauffeur had me sit in the car because he had to use the bathroom real quick. I must go now. It's getting late." I kinda-apologized only to have his sexy eyes just scan my petite figure.

I felt my heart shudder by the sight of those eyes. Just as I parted my lips to speak, I heard the engine of a motorcycle as I and Mr Dobrev's eyes went in the direction it came from. A gasp escaped my lips when I saw a familiar man on the bike.

It was Carlos. A Mexican gangster whom my dad was owing a debt. He was after my life and had given me today as my last day to pay.

He must have searched for me everywhere. Gosh. I watched him alight his bike and I didn't know when I held Taylor's hand and hid behind him.

Taylor turned to stare at me before moving his eyes back to Carlos. " Tessa Wesley. Where's my money?" Carlos asked as he came closer.

I was just quiet but I became startled when he chuckled darkly. " Today was the deadline Tess. And since you don't have it, you don't mind coming with me, do you darling?" He asked having his voice laced with unneeded-love, tender and sensitive .

I just shook behind Taylor like a fish out of water. If there was anyone who terrified me most in this world, it was Carlos.

Heyyyy my dear readers.

I love y'all. I'm so happy about this book and I can tell you all are too.

Please comment because I love reading feedbacks, vote because I love seeing the names of my readers pop up on my screen and also share.

Love y'all!!!

- Hearts.