04 - Sex thrilled

" Who is he? Your new boyfriend?" I heard Carlos ask referring to Taylor. I slightly nodded as Carlos smiled.

" Not bad... you really have great taste. What will a sexy girl like you want to do with a fool like me?" He asked.

I would have nodded to that too but I didn't since I appreciated my life a lot. I heard him sigh harshly. Before he could speak, I heard the siren of cops from a distance and so did he.

He hissed as he approached his bike and got on it. " You have a week more Tessa, trust me, if you don't have the money by then, kiss your house and your daddy goodbye. Love you." He blowed a kiss at me before he rode off.

I sighed as I let go of Taylor before scratching my head in anxiety. " That darn Carlos.." I cursed under my breath as I remembered the man I had hid behind as a shield from Carlos.

" T- t- thank you." I stuttered. " Who was he?" He asked. " An old friend. I have to go now. Bye." I quickly waved lowering my head and with that I ran into the alley.

He watched me run off as I took a turn. Taylor smiled placing his hands into his pockets. He heard a cough as he looked down at Ray.

" Taylor... cough... your girlfriend broke my nose.. cough.." Ray said as Taylor rolled his eyes and got into the SUV.

" No Taylor.. don't leave me h.." Before Ray could complete his words, Taylor drove off like he didn't hear a word he said.

Monday. 6:52 am.

I stepped out of the bathroom with a sigh as I approached my long length mirror which was just by my closet. I stared at myself in the mirror.

Due to the sudden cold in California, my skin was getting pale. My hair was currently damped as I was just stepping out of the bathroom. I made sure I got a good sleep last night as I was finally joining Dobrev Enterprises today.

I got dressed in an employee's outfit and made my hair in a low bun. I did all the buttons of my shirt as I fixed my tie. I smiled.

I picked up my bag, kept my phone inside as I left the house.

DOBREV ENTERPRISE.
7:25 am.

I walked into the huge skyscraper building. It was busy today with employees and all. I wasn't actually a secretary here.

I was actually here for another job. A job I never knew I would choose to do in my life. I sighed as I walked towards the elevator.

I was going to be the contract girlfriend of the CEO of this company. I was told of what would happen between the both of us.

I wasn't planning on doing this, but hearing the pay for been his girlfriend for a month was heavy, I totally agreed, as it was a quicker way to pay my debts.

I wondered who the CEO was and how he looked like. Young or old. I didn't know. All I knew was he was a multi billionaire from inheritance and countless enterprises.

I heard the elevator ding open as I stepped out. I was told I would satisfy him for a month. Pleasure him and be his sex machine. I was ready to do that.

I could earn more than what I would earn for a year if I just had sex with a man. That looked really easy.

I would be his contract girlfriend and hide behind the shoes of been a secretary.

I sighed as I relaxed my knuckles on the door. With two knocks I was allowed into the office room. I had lowered my head as I shut the door behind me.

I slowly approached the desk and sat on the chair. I bit on my lower lip as I slowly raised my head to finally meet the eyes of my new boyfriend.

But the eyes I saw made me gasp. He stared at me and I just did same. It was Mr Dobrev. The handsome stranger in that SUV the other day.

I just stared at him, unaware of how to behave. Should I be happy that I at least know him, or what? " Taylor Dobrev." He introduced with a smirk and all I could do was force a smile at him.

If someone told me he would end up been my boyfriend I would actually tell them, I wasn't even looking forward to it. " T- t- Tessa Wesley." I stammered as he glanced at the files he was going through.

" It's you." I still stared at him. " It's me." He replied as I sighed in disbelief. " How come?" I asked.

" I was looking for a contract girlfriend. You got hired and we met two days ago." He replied.

I was still so shocked to say something else. " Did Simon tell you all you need to know?" He asked going all serious now. " No.." I shook my head.

" Here's the contract." he said tossing a document to me. I stared at it and it was the contract of our relationship. I sighed silently as I read every word written on it.

Our relationship was only going to last for a month. It was only made for his sexual desires. I looked up at him and immediately dropped my eyes when he caught my staring.

No one would believe this handsome devil would be really sex thrilled. I sighed as I again bit on my lower lip.

I read the document. It had all the information of what we were supposed to do as a couple.

I was to be at his home, every night of Wednesdays and Saturdays. This Wednesday? I didn't know if I was ready.

I sighed as I blew the strands of hair that hovered over my forehead. I didn't even know how to kiss properly. What have I gotten myself into now?

I sighed as I picked up the pen from the desk. " Are you still looking forward to it?" He asked as I looked up at him with a slight nod.

And as the pen came in contact with the sheets. I had my name written on every dash.

Heyyyy my dear readers.

I love y'all. I'm so happy about this book and I can tell you all are too.

Please comment because I love reading feedbacks, vote because I love seeing the names of my readers pop up on my screen and also share.

Love y'all!!!

- Hearts.