07 - Come on.. pleasure yourself

* TAYLORS POV*

Her hands flew at her eyes and I just stared at her like WTF?. " W- w- what are you doing?" Came the first words out of her mouth. " What do you mean?" I asked staring at her and raising a brow.

I was currently sited on my bed and was typing on my laptop when she had came in. " Why are you naked?" She asked. " What?" I asked as I watched her slowly remove her hands from her eyes.

Although she looked silly just now, her reactions were sorta cute. " Y- y- you're not naked?" She stuttered as I smiled. " I could go naked if you wanted me to." I flirted as I watched her shake her head.

" I didn't mean to.. I'm sorry." I watched her apologise as I sighed. We haven't even done anything yet and she was already seeing things.

I stared at the sexy and alluring petite figure that stood before me as I took in her evident curves in this dress. I tapped on my bed as I watched her swallow before she approached it.

I sighed as I watched her climb onto the bed. She sat as she bit her lower lip trying to ignore my eyes. Only goodness knows what she was thinking about. I placed my laptop in front of my eyes as I started typing.

" Come on.. pleasure yourself." I say as her eyes grew wide.

*TESSAS POV *

I approached him as I climbed onto the bed trying to ignore his damn sexy eyes. I bit my lower lip out of nervousness and to the pounding of my heart as I had never done this before.

I noticed him pick up his laptop as he stared at it, but the words that rolled out of his mouth was what I didn't expect to hear.

" Come on.. pleasure yourself." My eyes grew wide as I just stared at him. Pleasure myself? I clearly understood what he meant but I had never done that. How would I begin?

" W- w- what do you mean?" I stuttered as he moved his eyes to stare at me. " Do you need a vibrator?" He asked as I watched him reach for his drawer as he brought out a blue vibrator.

I just stared at it. I didn't even know what was that not to talk of use it. I was still staring when I heard him say. " What are you waiting for Tessa? Strip.." Immediately those words rolled out of his mouth all I could hear next was the sound of my heartbeat.

I was scared. Really scared. And not wanting to behave strange, I stood up. I watched him close his laptop as he just stared at me waiting for me to take off my clothes.

I shut my eyes taking in a silent deep breath as I started unlacing my dress. After which I did I pulled it off and left it fall to the ground revealing to the man my beautiful legs.

Thankfully the dress I had worn let me wear a bra and I had worn a black lacy underwear. I slowly took off my boots as I felt the cold from the night graze my skin.

This was it. I always dreamt of doing this with the man I loved. But all those dreams were slowly fading away. I fought my tears from spilling out as I sat back on the bed.

He handed me the blue device as I stared at him. Unawareness of what to do written in my eyes. I silently sniffed as I put the device in my mouth and started sucking it.

I was doing it. I raised my head to meet the eyes of Taylor's who was staring at me raising a brow. Was I doing it wrong? Oh my god. I slowly took it out of my mouth as I swallowed hard.

" Never used it before?" He asked as I sincerely shook my head. I handed it to him as I watched him do whatsoever he did to it to turn it on.

" Legs apart." He commanded as my eyes grew wide. " A- a - apart?" I asked as he looked up at me. " Where will I put it then?" He asked sarcastically as I swallowed. I had no idea where he would put it.

I watched him place his hand on my thigh as I bit on my lower lip. He placed my legs apart as I immediately looked away. Embarrassed of what he was looking at.

Just as I felt his finger touch my sex, I shut my legs with a gasp trapping his hand there. I stared at his hand as I raised my eyes to stare into his eyes.

He was just staring at me a little taken aback. It seems he noticed something as a smirk reached his lips. This time, he put my legs apart again as I immediately looked away biting on my lower lip.

I felt his fingers move as I shut my legs again. " Has no one ever touched you there before?" I heard him ask as I slowly nodded my head. " So.. you're still a virgin.." He whispers as I slightly nodded.

I watched him sigh as he relaxed his back on the headboard, keeping the blue device back in the drawer as he picked up his laptop.

What was wrong now? " You can leave." Was all he said as my eyes grew. Why? " W- w- why?" I asked in a stutter. " I don't do virgins" he said as I just stared at him.

" What's so bad about that?" I asked innocently. " I cant spend the month teaching you how to have sex." He said as a thought crossed my mind. " Will you agree to continue our contract if I'm no longer a virgin?" I asked.

I really needed the money and I was really looking forward to doing anything for it. " Then what if I get myself disvirgined ? Will you then accept me?" I asked as I watched him stare at me.

I didn't mind having sex with someone else in order to get to be his girlfriend.

Heyyyy my dear readers.

I love y'all. I'm so happy about this book and I can tell you all are too.

Please comment because I love reading feedbacks, vote because I love seeing the names of my readers pop up on my screen and also share.

Love y'all!!!

- Hearts.