Love.

"It's just the way I love you.." I said quietly to myself as I was getting ready for school. I put on my uniform which was a white long-sleeve button down, a black tie, and long black pants and I just put on some black Jordans I got up from my bed after putting on my shoes I grabbed my messenger bag and put my MacBook (newest edition bc he rich af) and, a charger in there I closed it and opened my door to get out as I was walking down the stairs I saw Damian chase Dick around the foreground

As I was walking toward the smaller dining room Jason came up behind me and offered me an omelet "What's this for?" I say in a soft but questioning tone "For you to eat dumbass! I just,uh um Damian "spilled" your food" Jason had said in a more aggravated tone. I understood what he meant I grabbed it, thanked him, walked over to my seat, and ate. Bruce was at a meeting Alfred was washing some dishes, Jason was eating next to me Dick and Damian had stopped their little fight and began to eat. As I was finished I got up and put my food in the dishwasher which Alfred did not approve of which he showed with his stare. I walked to the fridge and grabbed sparkling water, as I was walking out the chauffeur picked me up I was annoyed I had told Bruce that I didn't need one, especially a limo but he said no each time but one day he was bound to say yes. As I was lost in thought the car came to a stop I got out, walked to the main door, and headed to my classes. As my 4th period ended I started walking to my favorite class math not cause of the work that part was easy but because of the guy I sat next to, Conner Kent, or what everyone called him Kon. As I rushed to sit in my assigned seat minutes too early I sat down opened my bag took out my MacBook and started working on the assignment on the board as I was opening the class the bell rung and people started shuffling in while Kon hadn't arrived yet because he probably drank to much soda during 3rd period like he always did I know this because I love every little thing he does I even take photos of him when he's not looking so I can save them on my wall. As I waited for my future husband the teacher walked in and after so did Kon he was lucky she didn't notice him I immediately went back to the classroom page and acted like I was doing the work once he sat next to me he started in a whisper tone "Hey Tim my man, my buddy, my guy, my numb-" "yes?" "Do you know what we are doing?" "Oh, it is uh um this"I then showed him I wanted to do more but I got scared then when Kon said MY MAN?? that made me want to kiss him right now but I couldn't so I opted to just sneak glances at him that instead as the class continued kon got his number asked several times like you all didn't care when he looked punk now you do after boarding school? Oh how I wanted to stab open their throats and eyes for looking at what's only MINE he is mine and only mine kon belongs to me only I can protect him it would be nice to just cut open his stomach and crawl inside to watch him at all times so that way no one looks at him and that way I can always monitor him...

                              2 pm

I was talking with Cassie and Bart and I was telling them about Kon again but I accidentally let his name slip Cassie was ecstatic because she knew him I was stunned that she told me more than I already knew, apparently kon plays American football and that he had eyes for cheerleaders so after I said my goodbyes I ran to the front office while I waited for my ride and asked the secretary lady if I may sign up she was taken aback but after seeing my lean figure (her words not mine) she agreed so I signed up and waited to get home, once I did I got home, ate dinner with my family, watched kon play football, and went to sleep (surprisingly).