Chap-52 "Hubby to the rescue"

*jisoo entered the meeting room with everyone's gaze fixed on her, her arms and legs were shaking*

Yuna's pov: that's what you get for messing with me. Look I have messed your whole career.

*she smirked*

Dad: jisoo Where is the report??

Jisoo: mr.kim...I'm sorry....I-

Danny: here are the presentation reports! I apologize for being late, I was taking the printouts.

Dad: that's alright, Give them everyone danny.

Danny: yes mr.kim.

*he distributed the reports to everyone and gave one to jisoo*

Jisoo: *whispers* where did you get them??

Danny: *whispers* your husband brought them.

Jisoo: what!!

Danny: yes and he asked me to give you this note.

*jisoo took the note and read It*

I saw your presentation reports lying on the desk this morning so, I'm here to give them. Stop worrying and ace the meeting.

Your hubby............

*a happy tear came out of jisoo's eyes*

Jisoo's pov: thank you so much hubby! Love you!!

Yuna's pov: how is that possible!! I made sure there was no copy left then how did she get It!!!!!

Dad: so shall we start the meeting?

Jisoo: yes mr.kim.

jisoo started her presentation with confidence, she explained the report very clearly and answered the board members question without hesitation and fear.

*All the board members were fully impressed by jisoo's potential*

Mr.joseph: that was a great presentation young lady. I love the way your communicating your ideas. I must say mr.kim she has the potential to grow like you.

Dad: she Indeed is potential.

Jisoo: thank you mr.joseph, i'm glad I could impress you.

Mr.joseph: mr.kim I think we will go with jisoo's presentation, I can already imagine the success we will get with this one.

Dad: sure mr.joseph as you say.

Mr.joseph: so young lady are you ready to rule the business world?

Jisoo: thank you so much for accepting my presentation.

Mr.joseph: you don't have to thank me, I am looking forward for your future presentations.

Jisoo: sure I will do my best.

Mr.joseph: since its settled I will leave now.

Dad: wait mr.joseph Since you have accepted our proposal, I will Hosting a dinner party for our successful collaboration today evening at my home and I want you to join us.

Mr.joseph: that's a good idea I will surely join.

Dad: thank you mr.joseph.

Jisoo: thank you.

*the officials left*

Dad: that was amazing sooya, you were so natural.

Jisoo: thank you dad.

Dad: I always knew you had the potential but since you weren't intrested in business I never forced you.

Jisoo: I thought It was boring but today I got to know that this is what I truly enjoy. Even if I won't become the heir I will continue to work here.