Introduction idk

|| THIS STORY WILL BE WRITTEN IN NOAHS POV.||

BEEP BEEP BEEP
I would turn off my alarm; fuck this was annoying. I turned off my alarm, grunting whilst standing up. I would grab a fresh set of clothes, the same what I usually wear. A long sleeved white shirt, a greenish - blue button up / polo, green shorts and a red vest/cardigan. I would change my clothes, grabbing my pj's I would throw them in my washing machine. I'd make my way to the bathroom, brushing my hair. I would put the brush down and crouch down on the ground, picking up my pencil eyeliner I must've dropped, it must've fell or something last night. My cat probably did it though. I would put on my eyeliner and turn around, seeing my mom. she was so annoying; she'd yell at me for waking up late as she shoved my black bag and my messenger bag into my hands. My messenger bag had some black cat pins on it, it looked like my cat; his name was Freddy; I named him during my fnaf phase years back, cringe am I right? I would grunt whilst grabbing my shoes and sock; walking to the car. I would sit in the passenger  seat, putting on my shoes and waiting for my mom to hop in the car. She'd start yapping to me "You're gonna be late!" "You're a disgrace to this family" ect. "Tell me something i don't know." My siblings were in college whilst my older brother was in year 12. They all get/got private education whilst I'm stuck at a dumbass public school where someone got jumped in 2 days ago. The kid that got jumped was Cody Emmet Jameson Anderson and the person who j7mped him was Duncan tarun. Cody was a popular guy; but he made fun of Duncan's sagged shorts and his pathetic Mohawk. My mum would drive to the front of the school and drop me off.

- SORRY FOR EXTREMELY SORT CHAPTERR