☆ 041 - ͙۪۪̥˚

real life

her brother took a right and drove towards their grandparents home. since their grandfathers died, their grandmothers moved in together to keep each other company. they were good friends, and had been since ten years back. jacob pulled into their driveway, and got out of the car. jules excitedly closed the car door before going up to knock on the door. a few seconds went by before it opened by an old lady. jules immediately smiled at the sight of mary. "jules! oh dear! come here!" mary said, opening her arms for a hug. jules hugged her tightly. she had missed her grandmothers deeply. rose walked up behind mary and smiled at her grandchildren.

jules hugged rose tightly as well as jacob hugged mary. it was a sweet moment, since they hadn't seen each other properly since almost six months back. rose took a good look at jules before smiling. "you are so pretty, my dear!" rose said with a sweet smile on her lips. "come in! we have some cookies and coffee here if you'd like!" mary said as she welcomed the pair of siblings inside. they sat down at the table, as rose and mary put cookies and two cups of coffee in front of them.

jules and jacob thanked their grandmothers kindly. "where is leo?" rose asked, sitting down in front of the two siblings. jacob took a sip from his coffee. "he's back in boston taking care of the house while we're gone!" he said with a smile. jules took a bite from one of the cookies, listening to her grandmothers talking about something that happened in los angeles while they were gone. the two siblings spent a few hours at their place, before saying goodbye and leaving. they arrived back home at nicole's house at six pm. nicole's parents had made dinner, and allowed the two girls to eat in nicole's room, while jacob talked to her parents while eating.

kaylee came over to spend jules's last night in los angeles together with her best friends. they had a fun night and played some video games and watched some movie on the recommended page on netflix. she was going to miss her best friends a lot, but she was hoping that they could move up to boston soon, so she could hang out with them any day. it was sad leaving her hometown tomorrow, but she missed boston, as well as the people living there.

the next morning, she and jacob led the house early in the morning to go to the train station. she had hugged her two best friends tightly, saying goodbye for now before the two siblings stepped onto the train towards boston. they found their seats and sat down, breathing out. their trip home was long and boring, but jules slept through most of it, since she had been so tired.

on the train, she also had time to reflect and think about the whole matthew situation, but with no results. she decided to take things as they come, and then see what happens.

a long while later, when the train finally came to a halt in boston, the two siblings was happy to be back in their town. the trip home was silent as usual, but it was nice. jules's head was spinning, and she was kind of tired as well. she needed to cool down for a bit, and jacob understood that as well, not talking to her. as fast as they got home, they greeted leo and packed in their bags. jules went straight for her room and threw herself into the bed. she instantly felt a feeling of comfort and relief. it was four pm, and she was tired as hell, but she still wanted to make something out of the day. jules asked nick if she could come over and that was totally fine by nick, so she did.

the walk there was refreshing and she gathered some new energy. it was cold, yes, but it was good for her head. it cleared out the dizziness and cleared her mind.

as she knocked on the door of her best friends after being away for a week, she was met by a hug from nick. "hey girl! you're back, missed you so much!" he said, embracing the girl. even though a week was nothing, they usually hung out every day, so for these two, a week was a lot. she laughed. "i've missed you too nick!" jules answered. nick pulled away with a smile and let jules step inside the house and take off her shoes. right when she had put her shoes in the shelf though, she looked up and saw matthew leaning against the wall a bit further away. nick glanced at her and then at matt, before snickering.

jules smiled before running up to matt, who hugged her tightly when she was finally in his arms. he lifted her slightly, keeping his arms around her. she giggled into his neck as she hugged him tightly. he spun her around slowly, before putting her down. "hi" he said softly, looking down to meet the girl's eyes. she smiled up at him. "hi matt" she said with a smile. nick had walked to the couch, which means that the two were out of his vision. matt looked around to make sure no one was watching before pulling her aside and kissing her.

jules smiled against his lips, but kissed him back immediately. since matt was taller than the girl, he had to tilt his neck to be able to reach her lips. matt's hand went from her torso to her waist, and she giggled slightly, still kissing the boy. he smirked slightly against her lips, spinning around so that they switched places. jules pulled away first. matt frowned slightly and looked at the girl with sad eyes. she giggled at him, looking into his eyes. "you can't just do that" he said, leaning against the wall, groaning. jules smiled. "do what?" she said teasingly before taking his wrist and pulling him back towards her for a kiss. he was going in for it, but right when their lips were about to meet, he stopped. their foreheads touched, and matt's eyes went from her lips to her eyes. he grinned.

jules rolled her eyes with a small smile before attempting to walk away. matt held her hand in a good grip though and pulled her back, going in for a kiss. this time, neither of them rejected it. their lips met and they fell into a slow kiss. matt smiled amusingly against her lips, but didn't want to pull away. after a few seconds, she did though. "need to go to nick now, i was actually here to see him!" jules said with a low voice, smiling at the boy. "we both know you weren't only here for him though." matt said, glancing over towards the couch but keeping his head turned in her direction. he put his eyes back on hers again, as she smiled.

"maybe." jules spoke, getting closer to the boy, him looking at her lips with a small grin. she turned away though and walked off towards the couch, leaving matthew alone there, looking after her. she turned her head slightly and smiled before sitting down on the couch beside nick.

abbie speaks

matt n jules meeting againnnn 

and rose n mary <3 <3 

idek what to say ... 

seven more chaps to goooo

and it's far from over .. !