7

Katsuki's feet scuffed against the floor, making his way over to the group that were standing talking amongst eachother. Ignoring pretty much all of them he slumped himself against the short girl, his chin resting on top of her head and stared with a blank face at the eyes now locked onto his.

"Just date already" tsu said rolling her pretty green eyes.

Emi nudged the boy off her slightly with a grunt "Took you long enough, we have been standing here for 10 minutes" she said turning her head to stare at the boy.

He stared down at her, letting a small hum leave his lips. "Are you struggling to stand or something?" He said casually. Emis eyes went wide, her cheeks burning up.

Turning in her spot she let out a huff. "No" she mumbled, practically storming off. The rest of the group, completely oblivious to what was going on, followed.

An agreement was made of who was going where, since everyone wanted to go to a different store they split. Kaminari staying with jirou and mina, kaminari went off with uaraka and tsu, while todoroki, momo, emi and the grumpy blond went off to get food.

A small conversation was started between momo and emi, katsuki and shoto now walking behind the two girls in silence, until he spoke.

"So did you find emi that night? At the club?" Shoto spoke, his hands in his pockets as he walked, as well as katsuki doing the same. He glanced at him with a slight scowl on his face.

Mumbling back a quick 'yeah' the two kept walking. "Was she alright? Mina was telling us she was feeling a bit iffy the morning after"

This caught katsukis attention. "Iffy? The fuck is iffy?" He said turning his head. "Like, she wasnt feeling the best about the night. Thats all mina said" he shrugged.

Katsuki looked at emi infront of him who was laughing with momo. "..yeah she was fine when i left her" he said and glanced down at his shoes for a split second.

Emi turned looking at the two. "You guys alright with the food court or should we go somewhere else" she spoke.

Shoto shrugged. "Im fine with either" he said and walked to momo, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. Momo smiled slightly. "Food court is fine. Cheaper too" she said, leaning against her boyfriend.

Katsuki stared straight at emi, not speaking. As if she could sense the stare she looked over. "Katsuki? You good with food court"

"Yeah sure whatever, come talk to me for a sec" he said grabbing her wrist and pulled her away from the other two.

"Whats wrong?" Emi said following the blond, not that she had a choice.

"You were 'iffy' after that night?" He said, stopping when they were far enough away from the two. "What?" She said, her head tilting slightly to the side.

"Todoroki said that mina was telling them you were 'iffy' or feeling bad after the night at the club" he said and stepped closer.

Emi glanced away, rubbing the back of her neck. "Well, i mean yeah. I was, i was worried about us being awkward and.. you know feeling a bit of regret" she said and looked up at him. "Im fine now though. We cleared it up"

Katsuki hummed softly. "Your sure? Because i dont wanna hear from others how your feeling and not know from you" he said and leaned down. "Youll tell me if your not feeling good?"

Emi stared at him with her doe eyes, her cheeks flushing. "Yeah- um yeah i will" she spoke softly, clearing her throat. "Can we go eat now?"

"We can" katsuki spoke as he stood straight up again and stared down at her before walking off to the other two waiting.