Super Daddy

It was in the middle of the night. In fact it was 2.30, as a young but a verry stong voice echoid through the house. About 2 years ago she was born the joy of their life, the reason for being together, the proof of their love and the result of their ending love. Emma Macy Bieber, the sunshine of the family, Selena's little princess and Justin's little angel.

Both of them stirred in their sleep as they woke up slowly Selena turned around to Justin's side. She had her eyes half open as he turned the nightstand light on. Selena murmured something after her head was back on the pillow and Justin smiled.

"I go." He whispered with a smile as he kissed her on her cheek.

"Yeah." She replied snuggling back into the pillow. Justin smiled as he got out of the bed. His wife was just too god damn cute when she was not fully awake. "Keep warm." He heard Selena muttering again before he left the bedroom and walked over to his daughter's room.

He carefully opened the door walking over to her small single bed were she was crying. His daughter was lying snuggled up to her favourite teddy bear. He turned her night light on. "Hey baby girl whats wrong?." Justin whispered taking his daughter in his arms as he layed next to her. "I had a b-bad d-dream?" Emma replied between her sobs. Justin placed a soft kiss on her forehead before he grabbed the blanket that was spread across her bed cover, picked her up and wrapped his daughter into it to keep her warm.

"Let's go downstairs and make some warm milk." Justin whispered walking out of the bedroom with Emma rapped around his neck holding her close and walking down the stairs.

After making some warm milk for Emma, Justin took her back up to her bedroom and placed her in her bed. "Do you think you can get back to sleep baby?" Justin asked while tucking Emma's covers into the bed. "Sing the horses song". She requested. "Baby ill wake mommy up if i sing." Justin sighed and sat on the edge of her bed. "But i want to hear the horses song." She said and pouted her lips down with a frowned face.

Justin sat there and looked at his daughters face, he hated to seeing her frown. He thought about how grateful he was to be here. How grateful he is to have his wonderful wife and his amazing angel.
After all that had happened in the past, they were here together and nothing could tear them apart.

"Turn that frown upside down baby girl, of course ill sing to you. I love you so much Emma". He said picking up the guitar that was sitting in her room from it's rack and taking a seat once again on the edge of Emma's bed. Emma chanted happily.

Justin started strumming the guitar as softly as he could, hoping not to wake Selena and began to sing.

"We will fly way up high where the cold wind blows or in the sun,
laughin' havin' fun with all the people that she knows.
And if the situation should keep us separated, you know the world won't fall apart.
And you will free the beautiful bird that's caught inside your heart.
Can't you hear her, oh she cries so loud, casts her wild note over water and cloud.

That's the way it's gonna be little darlin', we'll be riding on the horses yeah yeah,
way up in the sky little darlin', and if you fall I'll pick you up, pick you up."

Justin watched Emma has her eyes started to flicker, she was getting sleepy, he played softer.

"You will grow and until you go, I'll be right there by your side.
And even then whisper the wind and she will carry up your ride.
I hear all the people of the world in one bird's lonely cry.
See them tryin' every way they know how to make their spirit fly.

Can't you see him, he's down on the ground, he has a broken wing, looking all around.
That's the way it's gonna be little darlin, you'll go riding on the horses yeah yeah.
Way up in the sky little darlin, oh, and if you fall I'll pick you up, pick you up."

Justin raised himself off the bed and placed the guitar back on the rack. He walked back over to Emma's bed and just smiled at her sleeping so peacefully. He kneeled beside her bed and placed a soft kiss on her forehead and whispered "Daddy will love you always." A slight hum escaped her mouth.
Justin turned her nightlight off and began to walk back to his room, before turning around and watching his daughter one last time.

As he opened the door of his bedroom he found Selena lying on his side her eyes open ."Hey, I thought you were sleeping?" Justin whispered as he walked over to her.

"I was, but someone had to keep your side of the bed warm." She whispered back with a soft smile as she moved over to her side, which was now cold.
"Selena is amazing, i'm the luckiest person in the world." Justin thought and crawled under the warm blankets. "Thanks." Justin said smiling.

"Now i'm cold." Selena said shifting over to Justin's side again.
"I'm sorry baby." He replied with a smile. "Come here. I keep you warm."

He lifting his arm up so selena could lay her head on his chest before he wrapped his arm around her.

" I love you, super daddy." Selena whispered as justin turned the light off. "I love you too." He whispered back placing a kiss on the top of her head.

Justin could not get any happier in his life, everything was perfect. Selena was perfect, Emma was perfect, this was how he imagined his life.

"Don't you worry 'bout a thing little girl". Justin whispered into Selena's ear. "And if you fall I'll pick you up, I'll pick you up". Selena whispered back and placed her lips lightly on his chest releasing a kiss.