epilogue ღ

As the plantars travelled in the fwagon to the bustling city of newtopia, anne and sprig were sat together watching a movie as anne spoke with tears in her eyes "All that hipping and hopping was breathtaking" the credits began to roll as anne spoke up once again "and that is the masterpiece from pointe to poppin"

"Talk about an emotional roller coaster!" Sprig exclaimed cuddled up in his green blanket before falling of the bed "sprig are you alright buddy? What the heck is going on out there.." anne said as she looked over at sprig on the ground.

As anne and sprig went up to check what was going on they noticed Bessie's reins snapped "oh dang it! The ding-dang reins snapped!" Hop pop exclaimed as he looked down at the broken reins, before bessie started wandering of into the unknown as hop pop spoke up once again "we gotta get these reins fixed or we cant control bessie!"

Sprig popped up beside him as he pointed at a map "dont worry hop pop, there's a town right down the road" he announced as he smiled proudly "see? Ribbitvale"

"Ribbitvale?" hop pop said unamused "the most expensive town in all amphibia? no way!" Sprigs proud smile broke as Bessie came to a stop.

"Looks like we don't have a choice hp" anne said as they all looked at bessie cuddled up beside a lamb.

Hop pop sighed "your right but when we get there don't get sucked in by the fancy" he stated as he pointed his finger towards his grandchildren and anne.

When they eventually made it to ribbitvale they walked in as polly exclaimed "guys look!" Upon them was a beautiful town with gold practically everywhere, tall buildings, and the most upper-class frogs in all of amphibia.

"So shiny. So sparkly" polly said in awe as she looked at the town of ribbitivale. Hop pop then sprayed her with water as polly shrieked "hey! hey!" hop pop then began to speak "I said look away from the fancy-"

"Its like nothing I've ever seen before!" Sprig exclaimed as his eyes glistened at the sight. "A ten tier fountain, A solid gold snail carriage, there's even a one eyed wally!" "Wait what-"

infront of the plantars and anne stood a frog with long blue curly hair, a bow tie, and one eye, wait is that?

"One eyed wally!" The plantars and anne exclaimed in unison. Anne walked towards him and punched him lightly. "you didn't tell me you were leaving the valley, you scamp!" She stated as wally looked at her nervously. "oh uhm-"

"Walliam? You know these pungent common folk, do you?" A frog with a grey mustache and shiny top hat spoke. "Uh, yes, father. I met them on my business travels" one eyed wally shrugged eagerly at what seemed to be his father. "These must be your servents from wartwood then" his father pointed at the plantars as they looked at him unamused.
"Servants?" Hop pop said curiously. "Yes! That's right father" wally eagerly spoke as he patted pollys head "These are my servents" wally stated once again, polly then tightend her grip on his arm, clearly annoyed.

"Anyhow, I am wigbeart ribbiton" wallys father announced as he tipped his hat. "Ribbiton? As in ribbiton's ribbions?" Hop pop looked at him shocked as wigbeart nodded.

They both discussed wigbearts well accomplished business before he spoke up "and when I retire, walliam here will be head of the ribbiton family empire. Right, walliam?" wigbeart spoke proudly of his son."Right, father! Can't wait for that!" Wally exclaimed as he sighed.

Wigbert then called his mechanics to fix up bessie, which hop pop thanked him. "You'll be joining us back at the mansion of course?" Wigbert said. "mansion?!" The plantars exclaimed in unison. "Oh no they couldn't" wally quickly interrupted as he leaped infront of them "oh, yes, we could!" The plantars and anne pushed him down as they spoke excitedly.